Chrissy the Model is Back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowstorm

Registered Shopper
Just popped the to on and saw Chrissy. She certainly gave me a surprise as her face and eyes look so different

What the hell has she done to her face it looks like she has been messing with fillers, She was such a pretty girl but has ruined her looks.

Chrissy was a very beautiful model, her face was lovely. Such a shame that she has done this to herself.

I can`t recall her ... did she have very dark hair and leave to have a baby and appeared with her baby in a promo?

She was the original Elemis model wasn't she? those hamster cheeks would give Lulu a run for her money.

chrissy

chrissy was allways my fav model. i will never forget when she was the face of scottish widows and then was a model for qvc. i am shocked at how she made false vanity made her choose to botox her lovely face. her eyes were well placed and proportional to her slim face. shes now puffed them so full of fillers that her naturally beautiful eyes are in the wrong place and tiny dots in her over full face.

what a shame.:sad:

I think I need a trip to specsavers, I just saw her on the LG show and thought she hadn't changed that much.

Chrissi the old/new model is back

Goodness me what has the beautiful Chrissi done to herself - is it fillers,facelift,botox or all three?

On the Bobbi Brown show she looks frozen and uncomfortable with herself. I always thought she was one of the lovelier models but not now!!

I miss seeing some of the models who have been with the channel for a long time, and who in my opinion, always looked so nice in their clothes, also the models who do a lot of the skin care lines too.

I wish they were back - hopefully most of them are just busy elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back