Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm trying (and failing) to avoid chocolate at the moment after inheriting the last two months' Choc Tasting Club boxes from my mother who has returned to Slimming World :giggle: and every time I see this thread title I do battle with my desire to sneak into the kitchen for a bit of ganache :sweat:. I was hoping that by now the creation of other threads would have pushed this one onto page two and I wouldn't have to see it gurning at me every time I log in...oh, hang on...might have just shot myself in the foot with this post then...
:mysmilie_487:

PS: Does anyone remember Secret bars from the early nineties? Strands of choc over choc mouse, you crunched and it went everywhere, it was in a beige metallic wrapper and had a cardboard tube to sit in inside, bit like Bounties used to have? Someone tell me I haven't imagined them :confused:

UPDATE - found this http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=64467026993 so am not going mad! Off to sign up forthwith :nod: :clapping:

Last edited:
I'm trying (and failing) to avoid chocolate at the moment after inheriting the last two months' Choc Tasting Club boxes from my mother who has returned to Slimming World :giggle: and every time I see this thread title I do battle with my desire to sneak into the kitchen for a bit of ganache :sweat:. I was hoping that by now the creation of other threads would have pushed this one onto page two and I wouldn't have to see it gurning at me every time I log in...oh, hang on...might have just shot myself in the foot with this post then...
:mysmilie_487:

PS: Does anyone remember Secret bars from the early nineties? Strands of choc over choc mouse, you crunched and it went everywhere, it was in a beige metallic wrapper and had a cardboard tube to sit in inside, bit like Bounties used to have? Someone tell me I haven't imagined them :confused:

UPDATE - found this http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=64467026993 so am not going mad! Off to sign up forthwith :nod: :clapping:

Yep I remember Secrets so no you are not going mad! I started this thread myself so I will personally apologise to you that it is still current :grin::grin:

But also does anybody remember Coffee Walnut Whips, now they WERE yummy too.

Yep I remember Secrets so no you are not going mad! I started this thread myself so I will personally apologise to you that it is still current :grin::grin:

*Love* Walnut Whips! :tongue: That's what the inside of the Secret was like. Never the same after they took the second walnut out of the bottom though :sad:

*Love* Walnut Whips! :tongue: That's what the inside of the Secret was like. Never the same after they took the second walnut out of the bottom though :sad:

Ooo walnut whips,they were fab.The choc was so thick it made a real crack when you eventually managed to bite through it. I want one NOW.

I don't remember Secrets but the walnut whips - yum - and they did dark chocolate ones too. M&S did some with choc sauce in the bottom for a while but haven't seen them in ages.

Did anyone try the Flake Allure - it was a special edition out for a few months over the summer but seem to all be gone now:sad: I got some very strange looks when buying 20 of them in B&M ... (fortunately didn't get the same girl next time I went back).

Latest posts

Back