Chloe's eye make up - scary!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
7 p.m. show - why does she do so much eyeliner? It looks awful - a really heavy thick line under the eyes - looks like someone has punched her in both eyes. I'll vamp it up if I'm going to a club but she's presenting daytime telly for goodness sake!

7 p.m. show - why does she do so much eyeliner? It looks awful - a really heavy thick line under the eyes - looks like someone has punched her in both eyes. I'll vamp it up if I'm going to a club but she's presenting daytime telly for goodness sake!

Tinaborder, thanks so very much for this post, I have been asking this before. I call her Alice Cooper. Notice the awful scruffy brown boots again. She is rough. Don't know what qvc are thinking. Compare her with Jackie Kabler who joined the same time. I think her presenting style, ie shouting, is better suited to the auction channels she previously sold her soul working for!

Tina will you be my new best friend? he

Shes looks lovely , best ive seen her look tbh. I like her top i guess its not from Q thou lol

Yep and what woman would listen to a man on how to apply makeup and dress :hi:

Loads I should imagine, what with Glen Campbell, Gok Wan, Daniel Sandler could go on and on. Im no Gok but can recognise someone walking around with two black eyes. Looks like a coal miner, all she would need is a hard hat and lantern, she has the boots and coaldust around her eyes.

Tinaborder, thanks so very much for this post, I have been asking this before. I call her Alice Cooper. Notice the awful scruffy brown boots again. She is rough. Don't know what qvc are thinking. Compare her with Jackie Kabler who joined the same time. I think her presenting style, ie shouting, is better suited to the auction channels she previously sold her soul working for!

Tina will you be my new best friend? he

Hello to my new best friend! :hi: She is shouty isn't she! I didn't realise she was on the auction channels before, that explains it! Why QVC took her on I don't know. Shall we call her Alice?

I just switched to QVC to see what you are talking about and she said (something like) "I've been involved in a lot of things, you know, Sportcise, Sexercise"

Sexercise? Oh I say! How frightful|! :giggle:

I've got this strange feeling of déjà vue Anyone else?:thinking:

I just switched to QVC to see what you are talking about and she said (something like) "I've been involved in a lot of things, you know, Sportcise, Sexercise"

Sexercise? Oh I say! How frightful|! :giggle:

She has been known to talk about sex quite a lot, got her into trouble before with Sky Sports.

Am I watching a different channel? Chloe comes across as very normal and probably fairly representative of her age group.

Jude xx

Everything's incredible, spectacular, fantastic and superb - OTT! I'm turning over for Eastenders!

She is still presenting as though on Bid. Surely qvc told her their presenting style was different! I don't watch, and I wanted to watch the H20 steam show but could not stand to hear her shouting for an hour. Caught her at the beginning of the show. Just looked the same, scary black eyes, Nylon hair, scruffy old boots

Last edited:
I wear lots of eyeliner and am about her age. Does that make me 'rough'? I think she is very attractive, down to earth and no too girlie. I like that she's been a bit 'minxy' on Sky Sports and Twitter :clapping:

I really like Chloe. I find her normal and down to earth. I also like Jackie, who is very different in her presenting style and look but think there is room for everybody! I am a bit of a rock chick at heart so it's nice to see something other than corporate dress for a change!

I wear lots of eyeliner and am about her age. Does that make me 'rough'? I think she is very attractive, down to earth and no too girlie. I like that she's been a bit 'minxy' on Sky Sports and Twitter :clapping:

Not at all. Is your eyeliner tattooed on, Chloes must be, she has yet to appear without two blackeyes. Also Im sure minxykitten that you are not in anyway smutty!

I'm also feeling like I'm in some kind of groundhog day, as these constant references to her eye make up are getting to be rather repetitive!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back