Chloe's eye make up - scary!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. Is your eyeliner tattooed on, Chloes must be, she has yet to appear without two blackeyes. Also Im sure minxykitten that you are not in anyway smutty!

Tristar so chloe is smutty, what about the thread u made yesterday about the Lartisan guy? Pot kettle :wait:

I'm also feeling like I'm in some kind of groundhog day, as these constant references to her eye make up are getting to be rather repetitive!!!

Im not sure. My thread was deleted completely so there is actually not much here about Chloes make up and anyway, Alison Young is often discussed here for her make up, and I have seen a full thread in similar vane about Alison. So why should Chloe be immune from criticisim.

Not at all. Is your eyeliner tattooed on, Chloes must be, she has yet to appear without two blackeyes. Also Im sure minxykitten that you are not in anyway smutty!

Nothing wrong with being smutty Tristar, or 'minxy', hehe!! :angel:

Well I would just like to say that I have completely taken on board everything that I read on previous threads about this subject. Thank you so very much- my life has been transformed. I no longer wear such dark eyeshadow and eyeliner. I have exchanged my leggings and slouchy tops and boots for twinset, pearls and a sensible court shoe. My husband has been warned that certain activities are now off the menu. I no longer joke about such matters because I have realised that to be truly ladylike, such jokes are not allowed. I cannot believe it took me so long to realise that my style was not doing me any favours in life whatsoever. I am sure my husband, children, friends and work colleagues will get used to the change soon enough.

Enjoy this thread everyone!;)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Please look and compare my comments Lartisan thread with her comments on twitter. I think I said nothing that was as graphic and explicit as what Alice Cooper said. I don't think what she said, the tweets could be even read here. that's the difference.

Please look and compare my comments Lartisan thread with her comments on twitter. I think I said nothing that was as graphic and explicit as what Alice Cooper said. I don't think what she said, the tweets could be even read here. that's the difference.

It was her own twitter account this isnt your forum there is a big difference

It was her own twitter account this isnt your forum there is a big difference

I did not write anything wrong, Im sure it would have been quickly removed by sazza If I had! Ali young gets stick for her make up, and Chloe will undoubtedly get some stick whilever she walks around with two blackeyes. I actually quite like the dark eyes but not all the bloomin time, Im beginning to think it cannot be removed, ever.

I did not write anything wrong, Im sure it would have been quickly removed by sazza If I had! Ali young gets stick for her make up, and Chloe will undoubtedly get some stick whilever she walks around with two blackeyes. I actually quite like the dark eyes but not all the bloomin time, Im beginning to think it cannot be removed, ever.

And Chloe hasnt done anything wrong either has she

No, the opening poster had also noticed the eyes. We were discussing that and not her morals, whether they are as black as her eyes, I really couldn't say.

I`m sensing a deliberate cat amongst the pigeons here to restart a subject which has been done to death and back again.

Tina obviously thought the same things. Great minds do think alike! As I have said, many subjects are done to death, Ali Youngs make up, and I think if Chloe continues to never have one day without the back eyes then this will always be mentioned, just like Julia and her toe-posts!

To clarify, I started this post about her scary eye make up. I think it's scary, others agree, others don't, that's fine. If they are presenters in my opinion they are fair game for comments which are within the realms of decency.

For those of you who don't want to discuss Chloe, it's simple...don't join in on the thread!

BTW, the Liz Earle guest at the moment also has an eyeliner look with it under her eyes and her makeup looks great = not like having 2 black eyes. (This is how it's supposed to be done and how many of us carry the look off. Take note Alice!)

To clarify, I started this post about her scary eye make up. I think it's scary, others agree, others don't, that's fine. If they are presenters in my opinion they are fair game for comments which are within the realms of decency.

For those of you who don't want to discuss Chloe, it's simple...don't join in on the thread!

BTW, the Liz Earle guest at the moment also has an eyeliner look with it under her eyes and her makeup looks great = not like having 2 black eyes. (This is how it's supposed to be done and how many of us carry the look off. Take note Alice!)

Oh Tina, where have you been all my life! I have seen the smoky eyes over the years but there is the difference between smoked and cremated!!

Im not sure. My thread was deleted completely so there is actually not much here about Chloes make up and anyway, Alison Young is often discussed here for her make up, and I have seen a full thread in similar vane about Alison. So why should Chloe be immune from criticisim.
I'm not saying she should be immune just tired of reading the same old stuff about her appearance and her voice. A general thread about nails seemed to bring her up, her hair, make up and even her boots. I'm just saying that I like her to break the constant monotony of it all!!

I thought she looked quite stylish today tristar. I have to say the first thing i noticed bout her was the eye makeup. She prob look a lot better if she toned it down a little, but i like her she seems herself and she has a cheeky glint in her eyes (ie when i can see them) :wink:

Tinaborder- get your coat- you've pulled!

Oh dear.I seem to have relapsed...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I thought she looked quite stylish today tristar. I have to say the first thing i noticed bout her was the eye makeup. She prob look a lot better if she toned it down a little, but i like her she seems herself and she has a cheeky glint in her eyes (ie when i can see them) :wink:

Your right beebs just so we could make out her eyes, maybe the look to aim for is smoky, not burnt to a crisp! I did notice she looked 'tidier' today, less hairspray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back