Chloe Shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glittergirl

Registered Shopper
Just seen some of Chloe Everton's shows recently and starting to like her relaxed + fun attitude!! Glen and her had a right good giggle and don't think she takes herself too seriously either!

It's taking some time to get used to her presenting but she's growing on me and she certainly made me laugh today!!! :mysmilie_14:

I started to really like Chloe after she held the fort on her own one Christmas Eve (I think it was). Hardly any selling just a bit of a one woman show saying nothing of any real consequence, and when she brought in her pup. She was relaxed and just having a laugh. Mind you I suspect others would have found it annoying for just the same reasons. I know she relies too heavily on saying her "mum would love this/ already bought this" but it's a relief to not be reminded of hot flushes all the time (I don't need reminding).

Finally I quite like her accent. Being from the NorthWest, in exile in Sussex, it's refreshing to hear something in Northern for a change.

I started to really like Chloe after she held the fort on her own one Christmas Eve (I think it was). Hardly any selling just a bit of a one woman show saying nothing of any real consequence, and when she brought in her pup. She was relaxed and just having a laugh. Mind you I suspect others would have found it annoying for just the same reasons. I know she relies too heavily on saying her "mum would love this/ already bought this" but it's a relief to not be reminded of hot flushes all the time (I don't need reminding).

Finally I quite like her accent. Being from the NorthWest, in exile in Sussex, it's refreshing to hear something in Northern for a change.

Yeah, agree with you, think she mention her mum a bit toooo much!? She was talking about her today again, lol!! She really has grown on me too and seems to have a good rapport with most of the guests! Laughs at herself too which is good to see...:mysmilie_59:

I think this is because, in all honesty, she doesn't feel she can claim to use/wear half the stuff she sells! She's really not the demographic QVC have got.

I think this is because, in all honesty, she doesn't feel she can claim to use/wear half the stuff she sells! She's really not the demographic QVC have got.

You're right. She knows she can't sell to her mates because if they're anything like my family, they just won't buy from QVC, period. QVC brought her in, I guess, to try to tap into this lost market. She is different, she is refreshing, but she won't hit the market they hoped for.

I agree she won't always be able to say she wears everything she sells. But she is my demographic... spot on. I am a little bit older than Chloe but I identify with the clothes she wears sometimes on air. The grey skinny jeans, leggings, emu boots and though I am sure not all of her tops she wears are from QVC I find myself liking them and wondering where she bought them. I like her fresher, more natural make up look (as opposed to Joan Collins! ) and enjoy watching her present make up shows like Mally & Tarte. Her jewellery taste is more my style too. She is more "rock chick", and sometimes the Joe Browns/White Stuff/ Manteray style. All of which I love.

I am sure there are more of my demographic watching QVC. The working women in their mid-late 30's who start watching whilst on maternity leave. I know several friends who did exactly this!

I want to like her, I really do, but I just find her so irritating.

As a North West girl I can definitely hear her accent has changed over the past couple of years and she's picked up South East traits, her vowels have softened, not a criticism, just an observation :) Still, it's nice to hear a semi-Northern accent on TV, it's still a medium dominated by the South East.

I think Chloe's great because you can tell she has a genuine sense of fun that brings the best out of the brand ambassadors, some of whom, I'm guessing, might be a little tricky to handle. The clip of her with the Camouflage Company sisters dissolving into a fit of the giggles is one of my favourite QVC outtakes.

Just popped Q on and Chloe has quite a lot of make up on today and her hair looks grey? Not a fan have to say as I find her delivery too giggly and childish for me. Her use of the word incredible drives me to distraction. Also don't think this current look suits her as I do think she is an attractive woman and has a very lovely smile.

Latest posts

Back