Chelsea Muse by Christopher Fink TSV 22/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chelsea Muse by Christopher Fink Chevron Knit Long Duster Cardigan
Item Number: 157600
QVC Price: £40.00
Today's Special Value Price £29.94
P&P £3.95

A textured chevron-knit, long duster-style cardigan from Chelsea Muse featuring an edge-to-edge front, an A-line shape that flares out gently and long side vents at the hemline to add movement. In a beautiful quality knit this duster-cardigan mixes contemporary style with much sought after comfort to create a piece that you'll turn to for seasons to come.

Five fantastic shades - in a block colour, this cardigan will fit easily into your wardrobe. Simply choose from classic Black or Ivory to complement any colour palette, or go for bold Red, bright Blue or feminine Pink to add a pop of colour to grey days. Plus, when styled just right, this cardigan can be worn throughout autumn and winter and even into spring.

Great for all shapes - its flattering yet subtle A-line shape and long side vents mean this duster-style cardigan will not cling to your curves but gently skim over the hips and flare out towards the hemline. The mid-thigh length also helps to create an elongated, slimming silhouette, great for everyday wear.

A piece to build your look around, year-round - the perfect layering cover-up, team the cardigan with a polo neck, jeans and knee-high boots for a stylish look during cooler months. Then as spring arrives choose your favourite cami in a complementing shade, add a chic skirt and feminine flats, and make the most of this duster cardigan's versatile style.

Long sleeves
65% polyester, 35% viscose
Machine washable 30C

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 98cm (38.5"), S: 103cm (40.5"), M: 108cm (42.5"), L: 115.5cm (45.5"), XL: 123cm (48.5"), 2XL: 133.5cm (52.5"), 3XL: 143.5cm (56.5")
Length (all sizes): 109cm (43")

Colour options:

Black
Blue
Ivory
Red
Pink

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157600

Something the middle American housewife would wear. Doesn't look 'on trend', or 'edgy' however hard it tries. Doesn't look warm enough as a jacket, and too long to be a cool cardi - I'd rather wear a shrug.

For a relatively new to Q brand they have over 70 items listed on the website and non of them shout buy me to me so my money is safe.
Also at only 5'2" the TSV would be dragging on the ground tripping me over all the time.

It's not that bad, duster costs and cardigans are everywhere so it's a "fashion" TSV that is actually on trend, doesn't happen very often!

Sleeves are a strange length though, I'm nearly 6 foot and on the models the sleeve is neither 3/4 length nor full length, so that's put me off.

Just channel hopped to have a mooch............£34?! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Can't believe that's a record, in the ten seconds of viewing, Alison Keenans manic, fast talking over the guest has given me a headache.

Can't believe that's a record, in the ten seconds of viewing, Alison Keenans manic, fast talking over the guest has given me a headache.

I don't know which is worse Ali's fast jabbering or the guest saying 'right' every breath, maybe that is all he can manage to fit in...I just can't imagine where I could wear this tsv, qvc fashion seem to go from the sublime to the ridiculous....lol

Just channel hopped to have a mooch............£34?! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

I think it's OK-ish and would be useful for Spring as someone else said.......but £34!!!!!! I'd never pay that for it. I was looking forward to seeing a guest we haven't seen much of though and have to say I rather liked the overlay tunic they showed...the coral looked a lovely colour and it's a lovely shape. I'm losing count of the number of times the designer has said "RIGHT" though, it's REALLY distracting.....

Bluecat

I have 10 duster-style cardigans and I love them and wear them most days. I'm 5'8... Dusters are very slimming for me, and they cover my backside!

I like the look and the colour range of what Christopher Fink has offered. This looks like a spring Duster, with the slightly sheer look the chevron design gives the cardigan... which is what you would expect now that (in most normal places) the sales have shifted most of the winter stock. I would however say that this is far too expensive, even at the TSV pricing, but definitely at the normal price of £40. Mine have all come in at under £20 each. I think, as usual, QVC have it in mind that they are competing with higher-end brands, whereas mine are a mix of New Look, Sainsbury's TU, George at Asda, M&S and Only.

I'm still not buying, though, as I am currently in clothing clear-out mode, not clothing buy mode - and there's my new year's resolution regarding QVC purchasing to keep in mind!

Last edited:
I don't think its bad at all. Not really for me but I'm not looking to buy another cardi. And I'm top heavy do something that goes in at the waist (ha!! Where my waist used to be) balances me out a bit better.

Latest posts

Back