Chelsea Muse by Christopher Fink TSV 22/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm thinking 'creasing' when driving the car, or sitting for any length of time. I had enough of 'standing only' clothes when I was younger !

I`m thinking Bobby`s Fashions from Bury market and when you use the loo flinging the panels over your shoulders like rabbits ears !

I like long cardis but this looks too flimsy and I don't like really long vents at the side. I'm 5ft 2in so I think too long for me as well. Money safe but it did look OK when I briefly saw it on Ali Keenan.

CC

I like Christopher Fink. He's got a very calm way of talking, and he always looks very elegant. Generally (presenter-dependent) I enjoy watching his shows. He's not "fun" in the way that Marla Wynn is or eccentric like Antthony... he's just super-professional.

My experience with duster-style cardis is that they aren't creasing any more than any other cardigan. I obviously can't speak to the experience with the fabric mix used by CF for his Chelsea Muse collection, but it wouldn't be my expectation that creasing would be a particular problem. I tend to sweep my cardis to the side rather than over the shoulder, to be honest... that applies to my long-line waterfall cardis as well.

He seems OK but my oh my, his clothes are as dull as piss water! He's so Kelly Hoppen-esque it's a small wonder he doesn't peddle his graduation capes in "Celeron" grey with a subtle honeycomb weave. People in Chelsea wouldn't wear that tat, they'd probably rather get something from Primark! I've seen better on the market stalls outside the Elephant & Castle!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back