Charlie's getting married!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's dillusional. He's the Walter Mitty of QVC and his GF and kids are probably pigments of his imagination.

Jude xx

I bet Michelle's given him an ultimatum.

I suppose you are all poring over the QVC website now trying to find the most outrageous wedding present for them. We need an independent arbitor (?) to choose the winner then we can split cost and p&p 50 ways and all pay a bit toward it.

Linda xx

All the Q staff can take their own advice and use their staff discount to bulk buy Michelle Hope outfits, they all encourage us to wear it to weddings.

Did you just hear him mention his "father in law to be"?

At least we know that it is not a shot gun wedding, he has had plenty of years practice.Count me in for a group present, it has got to be in a box so he can do the big reveal lol .Good luck Charlie X

Michelle's ultimatum? Hmmm I wonder what response she really hoped to provoke?

Jude xx

You mean hes been living in sin all these years! Why is it I assumed he was already married? Oh, I know why, because thats the impression he has been trying to make all these years, what an imposter. Michelle this and that, Im sure I have heard him refer to his 'wife' never 'partner' thats why he has always said Michelle because for some very strange reason Charlie has wanted us to know from the very very begining about his heterosexuality. I never liked him anyway, seems so false and too sickly and too good to be true. Something about him I cant quite put my finger on. No doubt he will be advising his to be on her colours and her make up etc.

You mean hes been living in sin all these years! Why is it I assumed he was already married? Oh, I know why, because thats the impression he has been trying to make all these years, what an imposter. Michelle this and that, Im sure I have heard him refer to his 'wife' never 'partner' thats why he has always said Michelle because for some very strange reason Charlie has wanted us to know from the very very begining about his heterosexuality. I never liked him anyway, seems so false and too sickly and too good to be true. Something about him I cant quite put my finger on. No doubt he will be advising his to be on her colours and her make up etc.

Never heard him refer to Michelle as his wife and yes he has called her his partner, wishing them both all the best.

I heard him say a few days ago, that he found out ThatDay, that Q had two OutletStores. Until that day, he hadn't known. Really? Seriously?

Im not a fan of his, far from it. I send him all the best regards the wedding, Im a big fan of marriage. Seems odd for them not to have wed, having kids and all. I know JR also is not married but has a long term partner. Its a bit embarassing them always going on about in jewellery shows, engadgment rings 'this is a good weddong band' and eternity rings when many of them never got to the first base!!

I think he's ok! I reckon he's ok off air. I warmed to him when he said he wasn't in much of the xmas advert as all that false jovality and running around wasn't him - just my kinda guy!

I am old fashioned and think if you have children you should be married. I think it's far harder to walk away from a marriage, it certainly is a 'commitment' and it's quite a scary decision to make. Maybe this is why I cried my eyes out saying my vows?!! :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It will be one fire cracker of a celebration with all that static inducing clothing. But then the Emu boots can earth everybody!

I nb Joan Rivers telling him off on air once when he referred to Michelle as his partner, Joan jumped in straight away and said about him having children and not being married and that was definitely a no go in her books. She was really annoyed with him and he looked very awkward. Not too sure tbh if I ever saw them presenting together after that, but they must have done. She clearly didn't agree or approve. Got his legs slapped well and truly that day. lol

Latest posts

Back