Charlies 'bulge' in the Tignanello hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just had a look at the video clip,have they changed it cos I can't see anything impressive......or am I expecting too much or more than he's got if you see what I mean!!!!

Looked at the video. Never mind his trousers, have you seen the way he's "feeling up" that handbag??? Gross. Maybe he's just doing it to wind everyone up.

Has anyone ever wondered why he appeared commando, maybe he"s read the posts on here and is

trying to change our opion of him. Surely men know when they go commando somethings gonna

show, and he"s certainly got us all talking about him, and all the comments are complimentary.

So one happy man now i"d say. We"ll all be looking more closely at a certain area when he"s on

:wonder:

just had a look at the video clip,have they changed it cos I can't see anything impressive......or am I expecting too much or more than he's got if you see what I mean!!!!
I just had a look at it too Lemon and I couldn't see anything to get excited about either :wonder:(and I always check out that area....Hello Harald :wink:). Maybe we're both used to something more impressive in that department... :tongue:

I just had a look at it too Lemon and I couldn't see anything to get excited about either :wonder:(and I always check out that area....Hello Harald :wink:). Maybe we're both used to something more impressive in that department... :tongue:

Agree with both of you. I nearly got the binoculars out.

Now Harald is an entirely different matter particularly when I am in the middle of reading Fifty Shades.:whew:

Am sorry to hear you've had a rubbish day Princess Pickle .. hope things pick up for you soon :nod:

Thank you OffMeTrolley. To be honest, just office politics with a good old bit of bitching and back biting thrown in! To be honest, I try and stay out of it but it's not always possible.....:sad:

Agree with both of you. I nearly got the binoculars out.

Now Harald is an entirely different matter particularly when I am in the middle of reading Fifty Shades.:whew:

Dirty girl. Where can I get a copy?

The video has been edited. The first time I watched for just a few seconds before feeling sick. This time I watched it to the end and he's hardly featured - thank god!

Dirty girl. Where can I get a copy?

Sainsburys £3.99:happy:

But be warned, its atrociously written.
Even better value on Amazon, the trilody is £8.99 to download to your Kindle. Will never be a contender for the Booker Prize but very enjoyable.....in a salacious kind of way... :tongue:

If any one has read the story today of the guy getting stopped going through airport security,now that's what I call a bulge holds the record for it.
Lynn

Latest posts

Back