Charlie on awards show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

China Girl

Registered Shopper
just watching the awards show and is Charlie on tranquilizers? he is talking even slower than usual anti...........ageing............winner yawn,yawn.and I don't like that Liz Earle guest,I like Liz herself,[sorry] and therapist Jo but not this one with her continual frowning and no personality,could be worse I suppose--JF or Craig presenting.:mysmilie_490:

I'm sorry I know there are lots of Charlie fans but he is starting to give me the creeps!!

You are right he is talking even slower than normal and as for his hand movements as he talks- he is worse than Tony Blair!!!

Over the last couple of the months Ive had to turn him off when presenting female clothing shows. Theres something quite odd when he starts stroking the fabrics and oohing and arring...

Am I the only one who cannot watch 'Mark' (Audrey's fella) on Coro and thinking 'It's Charlie'!

As I mentioned on the 'What a turn off' thread, I lasted about half an hour before I turned it over. I don't understand why, when female presenters outnumber the men, we have to have Charlie doing so many beauty and fashion shows. He seriously gets on my wick with his slow speech - everything is beautifully .................... beautifully soft, fabrications are .......................... exquisite. I would even prefer Craig to him and thats saying something.

do we think he has a secret stash of female clothes and make up a la Mark? maybe it's not so secret and this is why he gets to do all the women's type of shows:giggle::mysmilie_12:

Why oh why have they got him doing the beauty awards. I would of thought our resident beauty expert would of been holding court dishing out the awards:confused:

OMG Charlie you are a real drag this afternoon. Considering all the female presenters which would be more suited to this show I am amazed they have put him on. Say if light and fluffy Clare was on raving about the items things would be selling out I'm sure, I don't know about other viewers but Charlie is sending me to sleep rather than to the telephone to order!

i've enjoyed charlie on the show so far. I think he's very good at presenting some of the items that typically the female presenters do.

i've not seen dale on in ages, is he still on qvc?

Earlier he asked if 'WE' could put lift lip on before our lip stick!!!!!!?????? Not if the ladies watching could do it.........

Watch Mark tomorrow on Coronation Street and you will see what I mean......!

As I mentioned on the 'What a turn off' thread, I lasted about half an hour before I turned it over. I don't understand why, when female presenters outnumber the men, we have to have Charlie doing so many beauty and fashion shows. He seriously gets on my wick with his slow speech - everything is beautifully .................... beautifully soft, fabrications are .......................... exquisite. I would even prefer Craig to him and thats saying something.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:taphead::puke::tongue::giggle::giggle:

... Considering all the female presenters which would be more suited to this show I am amazed they have put him on. Say if light and fluffy Clare was on raving about the items .....

No! I think you are going too far now Spooky :grin:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooo :headbang:

Latest posts

Back