Charlie From Charlie Bears 12 Months Off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is very sad, and of course would explain the time out. I had not know about this when the initial announcement was made.

There was something released by QVC a few days ago regarding the TSV and announcing that Charlie would not be appearing. It made no mention of the nature of her illness, just that she had been under hospital treatment for quite a long time and that, in order to recover, it had been agreed that she should concentrate on design work and not be travelling up to London for QVC appearances, and around the country and globe for signings etc.

There was something released by QVC a few days ago regarding the TSV and announcing that Charlie would not be appearing. It made no mention of the nature of her illness, just that she had been under hospital treatment for quite a long time and that, in order to recover, it had been agreed that she should concentrate on design work and not be travelling up to London for QVC appearances, and around the country and globe for signings etc.

Actually, now I've found the actual post on the Facebook page on November 9th.
"We just wanted to share some news with you ahead of our Charlie Bears TSV and shows on Tuesday 19th November.

For some time now, as some of you may know, Charlie has been unwell and under hospital treatment. Sadly, we have had to make the decision to cut back on her personal appearances and workload in order for her to make a full recovery. She will still be working away in the background on many new designs for upcoming collections and she is excited to have plenty of time to do this.

So, Charlie Bears and QVC are giving Charlie a well-earned rest of 12 months, so she will not be appearing on air for the 19th November. I am sure you will all join us in wishing her a speedy recovery."

I hope and pray that Charlie gets better. I am not a teddy bear person myself but I have never been bothered by the couple on Q at all and my heart goes out to them both.

I'm so sorry to hear this news. I wish her well and hope that she makes a speedy recovery.

I hope she makes a speedy recovery, and wish her and her husband all the very best.

Latest posts

Back