Charlie Brooks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julian dragged him on camera last week during the craft hour to say hello to the BCC guests - he was wearing old jeans, a hooded sweatshirt & was sporting a big old 5 o'clock shadow. He looked so different and rather like your cute scruffy neighbour next door. What a difference!

He's definately much too much in tune with his feminine side but not in a fun way like Harald. Creepy little twonk gives me the heebie jeebies. :wonder:

It IS the 21st century, so good for QVC for having a male presenter who's unafraid to show his feminine side!

Maybe Charlie will branch out into a Michele Hope or a Tiana B number, augmented by a Ken Paves hairpiece the next time he does a Diamonique show.

This could be a whole new start for QVC: transvestite help and guidance! How many trannies do you see with poor dress sense and badly applied make up? QVC could offer them a lifeline AND fill their coffers with tranny cash. It's a win-win!

This could be a whole new start for QVC: transvestite help and guidance! How many trannies do you see with poor dress sense and badly applied make up? QVC could offer them a lifeline AND fill their coffers with tranny cash. It's a win-win!

Lesley (Tim Healey) on Benidorm. Maybe Charlie could offer some advice. :mysmilie_59:

But, of course he is, he's wearing a mauve jumper.......didn't think he'd be wearing green did you. Heavens, wouldn't do to clash.:grin::doh:
After all,doing all those beauty shows must have taught him something. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Hee hee hee! Silly ole me! I have learned nothing in 17 years of shopping telly.:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I try to avoid him because he irritates my hearing and sets me on edge which is not his fault. However I was too lazy to get the remote one Sunday afternoon and saw him doing some of the premier tanzanite. I was freaked, the way he goes on and on about his daughter made my flesh crawl. Even the guest said something to the effect of if you would be professional now please. I really wanted to scrub my mind with bleach after a few minutes of the show *shudders*.

I remember Charlie doing a gold show a bit since, and he had a gold ring with 4 gold leaves on it. He said (in a tone similar to a junior school teacher), "now.............. let's count the leaves on this ring.............one............ two............ three............ and four". At that point I felt he was treating me and all QVC customers who were watching like 5 year olds. As if I can't count up to 4. (I took it personal). I have disliked him ever since. Give me Julian any day.

I try to avoid him because he irritates my hearing and sets me on edge which is not his fault. However I was too lazy to get the remote one Sunday afternoon and saw him doing some of the premier tanzanite. I was freaked, the way he goes on and on about his daughter made my flesh crawl. Even the guest said something to the effect of if you would be professional now please. I really wanted to scrub my mind with bleach after a few minutes of the show *shudders*.

He always says is is buying investment pieces to put away for his daughter when she is 18/21 :cheeky: must have money to burn.

He is beginning to be a bit too much in touch with his feminine side. Can't stand him, his voice the way he moves his arms about. I see he is launching the Ojon TSV sunday - I won't be watching even though Dennis is lovely.

I agree about his daughter. It creeps me out, as does the way he speaks in those "hushed tones". He seems very false to me. I almost always turn him off I'm afraid.

It IS the 21st century, so good for QVC for having a male presenter who's unafraid to show his feminine side!

Maybe Charlie will branch out into a Michele Hope or a Tiana B number, augmented by a Ken Paves hairpiece the next time he does a Diamonique show.

He'd need an industrial strength epilator though, before he could do justice to Tiana B.

I just wish that he would stop describing everything as crisp. In fact I wish that the word crisp was avoided altogether on QVC unless describing biscuits, chips or ......crisps.

Latest posts

Back