Charlie Bears TSV Monday the 27th Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wouldn't order yet as there is going to be Auto Delivery Option so if you might be tempted by that it is best to wait.

Sazza is right - there's definitely an auto delivery option. Any pictures from anyone yet? Thanks SCW for starting the thread.

I've noticed fromn the latest CB catalogue that they aren'y giving RRPs any more. I reckon QVC have insisted on that as they always charge more!

Sazza is right - there's definitely an auto delivery option. Any pictures from anyone yet? Thanks SCW for starting the thread.

I've noticed fromn the latest CB catalogue that they aren'y giving RRPs any more. I reckon QVC have insisted on that as they always charge more!

I asked them for a list and they sent me a copy so if you want one then just ask them.

Ooh! Don't start!
There was war on a Charlie Bears thread once.

I've got my tin hat ready :grin:

Thanks SCW and Sazza. Not really keen on the ~hot cross bun~ one but do like that last picture of the greeny/multie one :tongue: ...but in all honesty I am a grizzly fan :rock: ..the collection grew by 3 at Christmas...oops! Never thought I'd be a CB collector but they are so adorable.

daydreamer

Latest posts

Back