Charlie Bears Last Click

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aw, that's not fair is it? How come mine came before yours when you tipped me off?

I know, Shocking isn't it? Perhaps you got the bear intended for me? :wonder2: No honestly nearly all our QVC parcels take the full 7 working days...only just received Mikey and Alice from the day Charlie Bears show was aired! someone's bliddy useless:cheeky:

I really should try and get Liane. Looking at her colouring in the picture she'd match my cat very well (in avotar)!!

Liane has just this minute arrived here too, she's so cute. She's now sitting on the sideboard beside Diesel who immediately made her feel very welcome by putting his arm around her!!!! :1:

Liane has just this minute arrived here too, she's so cute. She's now sitting on the sideboard beside Diesel who immediately made her feel very welcome by putting his arm around her!!!! :1:

Oh yeh, better keen an ear out for bear noises during the night.

Jabba, congratulations. Nothing warms a QVC buyer's heart more than being home alone when the delivery is made.

Keeping my fingers crossed that DH is out running tomorrow when my Naturalizer pumps are due to arrive...

Just received my Liane today, she's a little cutie. Quite a unique colouring of bear..pleased i went for her:)

Latest posts

Back