Charlie Bears Last Click

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh yes, love teddies :1: My mum is also a big fan - I gave her a Charlie 'Peter' for her birthday, and he's so lovely, I fancied getting one for myself and here's my chance!

Oh yes, love teddies :1: My mum is also a big fan - I gave her a Charlie 'Peter' for her birthday, and he's so lovely, I fancied getting one for myself and here's my chance!

Ah lovely :) I have Peter on "lay by" at my favourite Charlie Bears store:cheeky:

Oh, you won't regret that! Peter is a gorgeous little bear, and very special to my mum because Peter was my dad's name.
Is there a local Charlie Bear shop then?? :happy:

Oh, you won't regret that! Peter is a gorgeous little bear, and very special to my mum because Peter was my dad's name.
Is there a local Charlie Bear shop then?? :happy:

Theres a couple....one in the Piece Hall, one in Brighouse too, but the one i order from most is in Cambridgeshire.

Theres a couple....one in the Piece Hall, one in Brighouse too, but the one i order from most is in Cambridgeshire.

Oooh which one Tabs, that's not far from me! I've just ordered Liane too so thanks for the heads up! She retails at between £27 and £30 on the web so she's a real bargain. :grin:

I've got Liane charlie bears and she's soo lovely, think you have all got a bargain there:clapping: Peter is also lovely can recommend him also (oh no I'm sounding like I've got an addiction)

I was getting this thread mixed up with the one about Theo. I thought he'd sold out but he's still there. Have him in my basket but can't make up my mind, I've bought quite a few things lately and I'm thinking - do I really need another bear??????

Does anyone have a picture of Liane, I can't find one, even tried a few of the CB stockists.

Here you are Topaz...

Liane002.jpg

Liane003.jpg

I'd never say no to another bear Topa, but i know what you mean. Theres a stockist in West Yorkshire called the Rowan Tree that usually has good pics up of the bears. I'd like to say i'll tell you how she looks in real life but she hasnt arrived yet!

Latest posts

Back