Charlie bears...all sold out!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see these bears...they're gorgeous! and not that expensive. So tempted to buy one. Haven't bought from qvc for over a year now 'cause of Basso, but these faux fur beauties are adorable. Thought to myself, that OH would go mad if I bought another soft toy, not that I've got many got a big rene rat, a sharpei dog, and a little donkey that came with my adoption pack when I adopted a donkey..however, he hates soft toys and it just wouldn't be worth the arguments..so I didn't invest! OH Takes pleasure punching my soft toys and laughing manically..what is it with blokes that make them want to do this..my ex was the same!

Anyway, all the charlie bears sold out 20 minutes before the hour was due to finish, so now they're showing the TSV again. There's some more bears on tonight, but I don't think I'll watch..it's safer!

I have one of the Charlie Bears - I adore it! The quality is exceptional, and the bears could be sold at double the price!!!
I collect Steiff Bears, and Charlie bears are just as well made.
In fact, IMO, Charlie bears are better than the Steiff Cosy bears.

. Thought to myself, that OH would go mad if I bought another soft toy, not that I've got many ..however, he hates soft toys and it just wouldn't be worth the arguments.

This is very familiar to me!!! I have a Charlie Bear (Maximillian) on my pillow and I had to tell OH I had bought him years ago! I would really love this one, but don't know how I could smuggle him into the house and then how I could explain him to OH! It's as if he has a personal vendetta against cuddly toys!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.757329

Been watching the Charlie Bears show there is some lovely charlie bears I've got a few of them which have been bought for me as presents luckly my hubby doesn't dislike teddies said I could even order one for valentines day! ordered Kit before it sold out. IMO charlie bears are really good value for money better not watch again this evening might be too tempted!!!

insecurity

What is their problem with cuddlies? Maybe they're worried that the teddy is loved more than they are? V odd!

I have a few of the Charlies bears and agree they're lovely and v well made. I went for the bunny (being a mad rabbit woman). I'd put it in my basket then went to put the kettle on determined to talk myself out buying it; by the time I retuned to my lappytappy it was sold out so I took that as a sign that I was meant to have it.

(Funny how I always interpret the signs in favour of another purchase ...see the Dents bag thread in the drop :8: )

Jude xx

What is their problem with cuddlies? Maybe they're worried that the teddy is loved more than they are? V odd!

I have a few of the Charlies bears and agree they're lovely and v well made. I went for the bunny (being a mad rabbit woman). I'd put it in my basket then went to put the kettle on determined to talk myself out buying it; by the time I retuned to my lappytappy it was sold out so I took that as a sign that I was meant to have it.

(Funny how I always interpret the signs in favour of another purchase ...see the Dents bag thread in the drop :8: )

Jude xx

Shouldn't this be on the other thread about Rabbits??????

Just to say I love Charlie Bears - I'm not the kind of person who likes cuddly toys at all, but these are just utterly adorable in every way. I own William, who has now sadly been retired - but is the most beautiful teddy bear I have ever seen. My mother is nuts on them, she has Ryan, Maximillian, Joshua and Joseph. Even my butch father has one ;) he's got Brook Bear. They're well worth the money, so tactile and cuddly and lovely to snuggle up with if you feel a bit sad or lonely.

Yes please SCW that way we can brace ourselves for the onslaught lol.

I know my mum will sit with her finger on the RED button during the next show.

This is very familiar to me!!! I have a Charlie Bear (Maximillian) on my pillow and I had to tell OH I had bought him years ago! I would really love this one, but don't know how I could smuggle him into the house and then how I could explain him to OH! It's as if he has a personal vendetta against cuddly toys!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.757329

Well, I didn't get him but I thought he'd at least make a nice avatar!!! :54:

Latest posts

Back