• Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Oh no....

Got QVC on in the background......

Charlie/Mark has been brought out for yet another hour of selling female items.........
He has just turned the boots round slowly on camera with those long thin elegant fingers and I swear I felt a shudder.

Theres one thing when you don't like a particular presenter but he really is starting to give me the creeps. I guess time to channel surf

How expensive were those boots????

I remember the days of them being flogged in TK for £25!!!! Mind you,I also remember the days of buying Emu for £40 :sweat:

How expensive were those boots????

I remember the days of them being flogged in TK for £25!!!! Mind you,I also remember the days of buying Emu for £40 :sweat:

They are in TK now. Saw them on Monday. Incidentally there was also 400ml of Gatineau vital feeling body lotion for a fiver (over £37 at Le Q).

I've seen them in TK as well Bensmum, I went to ours last week but didn't look at the boots, damn! I did buy two gorgeous jackets though. They had a new load in, one of mine was American, a dark brown biker style with the softest faux curly lambs wool full lining. Can't wait to wear it.

I've seen them in TK as well Bensmum, I went to ours last week but didn't look at the boots, damn! I did buy two gorgeous jackets though. They had a new load in, one of mine was American, a dark brown biker style with the softest faux curly lambs wool full lining. Can't wait to wear it.

Noooo. Don't say you can't wait to wear it babytoes. Summer has only just started!

Yeah know what you mean, it has been beautiful today. Trouble was that I decided to cut the grass and sweep the leaves from the paths, I AM NOW SHATTERED. lol

Latest posts

Back