Champagne opener & nutcracker set

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
So has anyone gone for these? The champagne opener ripped the cork leaving part of it on the bottle for one demo and the nutcrackers seemed to break the nuts into pieces. Micael played up how worrying it was trying to open champagne without the cork flying across the room. Yes I have that problem on a regular basis!

I love the way QVC state a £40 item this would be a good item to put away for an emergency present if someone calls etc.

If I could afford, or even drank, champagne I'd think rather risk the cork flying round the room than leave half of it in the contents of the bottle.

And as for nuts? I'd buy them ready shelled. :wink:

Darlings, does one not know that to open the champers one grips the cork securely and twists the bottle? Works when I open my Cava anyway? :glass::tongue:

Missed this one earlier, so have just watched it.

I 'm not sure that we all needed to know that Micael, in his own words, likes "to munch on some nuts at Christmas" ????:confused::grin:

Colour me surprised :smirk: :thinking: :giggle:

I don't think Champagne is meant to be de-corked with a corkscrew-type gadget. Remove the foil and cage then just pop out the cork slowly with your thumbs. That's how I always open mine. :glass:

Latest posts

Back