CH & Harald

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Just watching the 10am show. CH is useless with Harald. Totally flat, lifeless & boring. She hasn't a clue IMO how to present with him & I think she feels quite uncomfortable. I much prefer Anne with him as its really entertaining when they are together.

Wish wish wish i had seen Ann With him! Thought Claire managed okay yesterday. Wouldnt be seen dead in most of the stuff but he is brilliant!

I can't watch Harald, I dare say he is a lovely chap in real life, but I feel totally embarrassed for him. I have no idea how the presenters can look at him and keep a straight face... imo he is like an escapee from a circus...

I can't watch Harald, I dare say he is a lovely chap in real life, but I feel totally embarrassed for him. I have no idea how the presenters can look at him and keep a straight face... imo he is like an escapee from a circus...

That's pretty out of sync with the billy graham quote in your signature isn't it Kathy?

I love Harald's shows although the clothes aren't my style. He comes across as such a genuinely gentle and kind person. Probably because he's had a difficult life and is also 'different' to the norm. Long may he grace our screens.

I love Harald, and Anne is surprisingly good when on with him. The best, I think, was Sara G., when she was still at QVC - she really 'got' Harald.

I agree, Harald is like a breath of fresh air and always interesting to watch. His clothes are a bit flamboyant for me, but I did see a rather nice black top yesterday, with a ruffled neck and no sparkley stuff. But a little bit pricey for a short sleeved top....possibly.

Sorry but I find him tedious and the clothes are tedious too; peplums, glitter, flounces, animal print.......yawn. He must also insist on how the models look; that is, tarty with overblown hair and too much make-up. Pretentious moi??

I can't watch him either. I cringe for him!! I have no doubt he's a lovely person and talented at something...but he's just not my cup of tea to watch. I feel like I'm watching a very bad drag act!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I love Harald.........He's flouncy and OTT but he brightens a day,especially when you are feeling quite crap(which I am :sweat:)

Vive le difference.....or summat frog like that!:happy:

His clothes are lovely quality. Each to our own. I love him as he's highly entertaining. Pippa is doing great with him but Anne is the best.

Last edited:
I love Harald.........He's flouncy and OTT but he brightens a day,especially when you are feeling quite crap(which I am :sweat:)

Vive le difference.....or summat frog like that!:happy:

Oh mein gotte, ja...........:grin:

I have a couple of his 'pieces' - a chic black dress and a beautiful black top, neither of which are flouncy, blousy or the dreaded animal print. Both in a lovely fabric (not the dreaded poly/elastane) and a great fit.

I would imagine like a lot of designers, he has two "collections" - one where you need an invite to get through the door, and the other for 'us lot' on the tele !!!!!

I didn't "get" him when he first appeared on qvc, but I think he's great. Go to certain quarters in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and you will see loads of 'Haralds' !!!!!!!

He's mad as a box of frogs in a good way. His wrap dresses are divine.

I think the best two presenters I've seen with him are Anne Dawson and Jill Franks. Most of them just look bewildered.

The art is to 'act' with him (sign of a good presenter with 'personality') and deal with everything thrown at you. Given that most of the presenters are ex show girls they shouldn't find this hard to deal with, but sadly most of them appear to. Just shows, take 'em out of their comfort zone and they need therapy !!!!

Latest posts

Back