centigrade tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia Roberts was showing a handbag on one of the models and accidentally ? let slip that the coat the model was wearing was going to be the TSV and that it would be in several colours . No item number though - sorry . It looked quite nice but I need to go to Asda to see the one mentioned in the paper today which is supposed to be THE ONE and only £15 . :11: The Centigrade one was wool without a hood and quite tight fitting if I remember rightly .

I've got the Asda 'credit crunch' coat! Ordered it online and it came to £18.95 including delivery. If you're thinking of going for a black TSV then maybe this would be a cheaper alternative :)

I've got the Asda 'credit crunch' coat! Ordered it online and it came to £18.95 including delivery. If you're thinking of going for a black TSV then maybe this would be a cheaper alternative :)

I also bought the asda coat in october:) Its really good value for money i love mine and it does not look £15.I found the sizes quite generous im normally 12/14 and bought the size 12 with room but if i wanted a really fitted coat i could have got the size 10.

It's really well made for the money isn't it? It's 66% wool, silky lining, generously cut and not heavy. I wear it with these lovely glittery scarves that are about and you'd never know it was from Asda! :apple:

Nice coat, nice price, but I don't like double breasted or belts on my coats.

I was tempted by this when I saw it this morning as I could be doing with a new coat but I think the collar looks really big and I am not sure if it would suit a larger lady.

Can someone post the link for the asda coat, please

The M&S coat arrived today and I was very disappointed - it's basically a long cardigan - and it's going back tomorrow. :( The search continues...
(I need a smart, black coat in time for my trip to Venice, don't want to be showing you up).

The M&S coat arrived today and I was very disappointed - it's basically a long cardigan - and it's going back tomorrow. :( The search continues...
(I need a smart, black coat in time for my trip to Venice, don't want to be showing you up).

I have bought some of my best quality coats from John Lewis. I have found them to be much better than M&S.

Latest posts

Back