centigrade tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy-loo

Registered Shopper
Does anybody know what the Centigrade TSV, will be I'd like a shearling jacket with a faux fur collar, I bought a Centigrade coat last year and its lovely,

I want last year's 'wool' coat (it came in winter white, dove grey and black) in some bright colours - cobalt blue, berry, scarlet, emerald green! Please QVC?

I'd like a nice plain leather coat, three-quarter length, in bright colours.

Purple, I think...

coat

Julia Roberts was showing a handbag on one of the models and accidentally ? let slip that the coat the model was wearing was going to be the TSV and that it would be in several colours . No item number though - sorry . It looked quite nice but I need to go to Asda to see the one mentioned in the paper today which is supposed to be THE ONE and only £15 . :11: The Centigrade one was wool without a hood and quite tight fitting if I remember rightly .

I'd like a nice plain leather coat, three-quarter length, in bright colours.

Purple, I think...

please add me to that list.......or a nice teal either...not boring black or brown as i have those....a lovely colour like you say

you might be a little dissappointed then

Centigrade Washable Fully Lined Double Breasted Belted Coat
Item Number: 141237
QVC Price £42.00
Today's Special Value Price £34.92
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Cut a flattering silhouette in this on-trend winter coat. It boasts some of the season's key looks, such as a deep collar, large buttons and double-breasted front. The coat's length adds to its appeal - casual enough to wear during the day yet elegant enough for evening occasions. To emphasise your figure, the coat can be belted or left untied. Looking after the coat is simple as it's easy-care and machine washable - so no dry cleaning. Fabric content: outer: 64% polyester, 33% viscose, 3% elastane. Sizes XS - 3XL.

Like the look of this coat,just had a look on the website.What size should I go for,am usually a size 18,the chest sizes seem weird, 50cm for a xsmall?? Can anyone help at all?Many thanks in advance.:1:

I've gone for the cream in medium - I'm a size 14. I suggest a large or x-large, Queenie, so you have enough room to wear a jumper underneath without feeling like a mummy!!!!

Oh, I'm disappointed, I wanted a winter coat - calf length not 3/4. To me the TSV made the models look chunky. A polyester/viscose coat they claim is great for winter? I think they've sorted the sizing out - XS is 40"

Oh, I'm disappointed, I wanted a winter coat - calf length not 3/4. To me the TSV made the models look chunky. A polyester/viscose coat they claim is great for winter? I think they've sorted the sizing out - XS is 40"

I agree about making the models look 'chunky' - the size of the collar and with it being double breasted doesn't help.

XS is usually anything between 36" and 46" on Centigrade depending on what coat you have! It's ridiculous. I really fancied going for this TSV but the XS is too big for me at a 40" chest measurement - that's probably going to be at least a size 12? I got the last Winter TSV (the funnel neck coat) and the XS chest is either 38" or 39" on that, which is still a bit roomy for me, but with a chunky jumper and scarf underneath looks ok.

Sort yer sizing out QVC!

XS is usually anything between 36" and 46" on Centigrade depending on what coat you have! It's ridiculous. I really fancied going for this TSV but the XS is too big for me at a 40" chest measurement - that's probably going to be at least a size 12? I got the last Winter TSV (the funnel neck coat) and the XS chest is either 38" or 39" on that, which is still a bit roomy for me, but with a chunky jumper and scarf underneath looks ok.

Sort yer sizing out QVC!

Why cant they say this is size 10, 12, 14 etc. This would be far more easier than all those blooming measurements.

:bigkiss:

Latest posts

Back