centigrade tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
Anyone know what the tsv is this week for centigrade.....tues I think? Hoping for a nice duvet kinda coat instead of the rain macs

Centigrade super soft zip detail coat

126933.s.BK_.jpg

Just before winter when we're all needing a coat and QVC's TSV is a jacket??? Get a grip.

That's an Autumn or Spring jacket, you'd have to do some serious layering for it to be warm enough in Winter.

That's an Autumn or Spring jacket, you'd have to do some serious layering for it to be warm enough in Winter.

Umm Sorry but its not my Jacket , Id rather Freeze lol :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_59:

Ah thanks everyone.what a rubbish tsv.centigrade had some shows a couple of weeks back and I went on the hunt in eBay and picked up just wanted I wanted from the brand on there.I like it so much its reminded me of centigrade of old and the stuff they used to bring.I was just hoping this tsv may have had a glimmer of a proper winter coat but obviously not

Centigrade Water Resistant Super Soft Fill Coat with Detachable Hood

QVC Price: £45.00
Today's Special Value Price :£33.98
P&P: £4.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Centigrade-Wat...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-44-_-126933

This padded coat from Centigrade has a luxurious super-soft filling, with a stand collar and a detachable hood so you can wear it your way, plus a robust zip fastening to help shut out the cold on blustery days. The perfect addition to your winter wardrobe, it'll keep you warm even as the temperatures start to plummet.

Fashionably retro - this stylish coat is totally on-trend with its dressed-up 90s sportswear vibe, and comes in classic Black and Taupe, bright Ivory and shimmering Gunmetal colour options.

Machine washable - keeping this stylish coat in tip-top condition couldn't be easier; simply pop it in your washing machine with the rest of your laundry on a 30 degree wash.

Long sleeves
Zipped pockets
Black, Taupe and Ivory options: 100% polyester; Gunmetal option: 55% nylon, 45% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
Gunmetal
Black
Ivory
Taupe

Garment measurements:
Chest: XS: 105cm (41.5"), S: 110cm (43.5"), M: 115cm (45.5"), L: 123cm (48.5"), XL: 130cm (51.5"), 2XL: 140cm (55.5"), 3XL: 151cm (59.5")
Length: XS: 70cm (27.8"), S: 71cm (28"), L: 71cm (28.3"), XL: 72cm (28.5"), 2XL: 73cm (28.8"), 3XL: 73cm (29")

All measurements are approximate

I don't mind that it is a short one. If I was in the market for another one I might be tempted but I don't need any more coats and I don't trust Q sizing.

In true DB Flint style - I've just saved £33.98 to spend on a bit of jewellery.

Latest posts

Back