Centigrade TSV 20/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't be doing with the high collar - too restrictive, and would get covered in make up. I associate gilets with horsey types, and older Joules T shirt wearers. They're ok on blokes and fishermen, but not for me.

I ordered that other Centigrade coaty thing that was the TSV a week or so ago, the fleecy one that sold out. I had it sent to my mum's and she phoned me today to say "Your dressing gown has arrived" (she always opens parcels "I thought it was for me"). I take it she doesn't want this one :LOL::LOL:

The gilet is not for me.

CC

I thought it was Denim & Co, not Centigrade, who had the fleecy coat TSV last week because I bought one of them. 🤔 Mind you, mine doesn’t look like a dressing gown so I’m probably wrong and the one that your mum got was a Centigrade item.

Put TV on as wide awake for what is now the third day straight :(

Some must love the gilet because lots seem to have sold during 9pm hour, apparently.

I think it’s too long for a gilet - plus they’re not giving hip measurements out or on screen, so I see it fitting on bust and too tight on hips on a lot of people?

Anyway presenting the midnight hour is Glen and Charlie and they’re unbearable.

Not a fan of either of them but together they are like a pair of giggly school-boys!

Find Glen mumbles and races at the best of time but with Charlie’s mucking around and Glen laughing, I can’t follow a word of it.

Ive never seen Glen losing it laughing before but he’s been doubled over twice - Charlie definitely didn’t say anything funny enough! 😡

Just watching early morning with Glen and Charlie and Glen was creased up laughing when the model came out with a bum bag slung round her neck and Charlie kept saying What on Earth is she wearing , what is she wearing and Glen just could not stop laughing, it was well worth watching

I couldn't work with Charlie. He's too good at setting up other presenters and guests while appearing professional himself because he's actually started it off so he's the only one in control.

I don't like this in velvet. Just my personal opinion, but not worth £45.

I couldn't work with Charlie. He's too good at setting up other presenters and guests while appearing professional himself because he's actually started it off so he's the only one in control.

I don't like this in velvet. Just my personal opinion, but not worth £45.
And he seems to have one hand permanently in his pocket, far too casual for someone who's supposed to be "working".
Oh well, you know what they say "man with hands in pocket, feel cocky all day."

I've got the red Denim tsv, so I'll look like Mrs Christmas in December. I would say its not a great fit around the shoulder/sleeve, a bit baggy, and its not a 'lightweight' coat that I thought it was, quite heavy in fact. I've kept it as a 'throw on' during the winter. Saying that, the winters in the past few years haven't warranted a winter coat in South Bedfordshire,

Just watching early morning with Glen and Charlie and Glen was creased up laughing when the model came out with a bum bag slung round her neck and Charlie kept saying What on Earth is she wearing , what is she wearing and Glen just could not stop laughing, it was well worth watching
That bit on its own would’ve been mildly amusing if it hadn’t been for the pair of them p***ing about for the whole show.

I do have a GSOH but that pair amusing themselves and not presenting the items on the show ain’t it!

Sure it doesn’t help up for 72 hours straight but would annoy me even if I was on top form LOL! 😉

I think the children in the gallery are mostly to blame for either adding to the nonsense or not stopping it in its tracks but then we expect nothing else from Q

I caught a bit of Glen on with Pipa and he was fine despite Pipa at full throttle. However then then went over to the newbie who was shouting and flapping her hands all over the place making Pipa look like a founding member of a silent enclosed order.

Im afraid I can’t take high pitched female voices so I’m out.

I thought it was Denim & Co, not Centigrade, who had the fleecy coat TSV last week because I bought one of them. 🤔 Mind you, mine doesn’t look like a dressing gown so I’m probably wrong and the one that your mum got was a Centigrade item.
You're correct it was Denim & Co

Anyone got this TSV? There's no reviews and I don't know whether to cancel my order (on advanced orders) or wait to see what it's like...

Latest posts

Back