Celebrity Big Brother 2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Agree that Speidi spiced it up for a bit with the secret mission
but they are really getting on my nerves now, they are so boring
they keep repeating themselves, lets just move on now
and talk about something else

Well that was uneventful! Clare and Rylan have slumped into a depression, Speidi have put themselves into a food coma (possibly poisoned!) and the rest of them have merged with the wallpaper. There's more excitement to be had in the ad break.

I think Lacey's going this week, there'll be an element voting to keep the the stepford couple in just for a bit of confrontation.

Rylan and Claire will have enough support but Lacey's voice is so high only dogs can make out what she's saying and they're rubbish at voting.

Jude xx

OMG Speidi are soo boring, I dont think they ever intended participating in any of the tasks
they are just on the show for the money
They enjoyed the secret mission because they could be in control of the other house members and thats the
only thing they have taken part in.

Would like to see them go on Wednesday but I suspect it will be Lacey

Why are they still being allowed to use the basement?Come on BB show them who's boss.

I think this is the worst series in years.

Big Brother seem to be letting Speidi run the joint. Bad show! That's exactly what BB is not about. No doubt they're scared of the American lawyers! Booooo! I hope Lacey goes. That little madam is annoying me in the extreme. She's been getting progressively louder and sillier and in her bid to show herself as mature and independent she came across as quite unpleasant imo.

I am begining to think that CBB is well past its sell by date, it is so boring this year ... imo it should be given a decent burial. I would like to see Speidi go on wednesday...but as said I expect it will be Lacey.

If speidi go it will be so boring but i did laugh last night when Rylan was drunk on cider. Remember when the Jackson sister and Pamela Anderson were in and they had their own bedrooms.
Anyone else sick of seeing Razors undercarriage, oh put them away love.

Bookies seem to think it will be either Claire or Lacey out the door tomorrow. I'd prefer Lacey to go rather than Claire but I wish that vile american couple had never been there in the first place. It was a poor line up anyway and they've killed it stone dead. Big Brother even failed with their twist intended to cause friction, when they couldn't cope with the fallout. What on earth did the producers expect to happen, surely they know how litigious the Americans are as a nation. All in all this series is a proper damp squib:(

I have never given up on a series since BB began, but if speidi go tomorrow i'm done with it. Its too boring; too many fence sitters with nothing to say. Dull dull dull.

Speidi are the only ones worth watching and that's because they're so unbelievably awful. If they go the shows over. The rest of them are playing to win and won't want to put a foot wrong in case they either get nommed or displease the public. I hope Lingerie Lacey goes ~ she's boring, unintelligent and keeps getting naked (anyone see her bathroom strip?) I heard Speidi were having full on passionate goings on in their boudoir and it was apparently way too racy to show!! If they did ~ and they know full well the cameras are on at all times ~ what's that all about?? I thought Spencer was asexual!!

Speidi are the only ones worth watching and that's because they're so unbelievably awful. If they go the shows over. The rest of them are playing to win and won't want to put a foot wrong in case they either get nommed or displease the public. I hope Lingerie Lacey goes ~ she's boring, unintelligent and keeps getting naked (anyone see her bathroom strip?) I heard Speidi were having full on passionate goings on in their boudoir and it was apparently way too racy to show!! If they did ~ and they know full well the cameras are on at all times ~ what's that all about?? I thought Spencer was asexual!!

I also hope it's Lacey too. Her voice grates on me, to be honest.

And on 'Bit on the side' they mentioned the Speidi 'goings on' but they said that they had looked through all the footage and the short film that they showed was very uninteresting and tame ....... a shot of them in bed, no apparent movements and then Spencer got out to go to the bathroom. If anything happened then it was over in the blink of an eye and they were static. :eek:

I've got American friends and Speidi certainly portray Americans in a bad light, in my opinion, but I suppose they are good viewing

Strange that Lacey was nominated then had a sudden urge to throw off her clothes. And in snowy January, too.
Now, far be it from me to suggest she may be trying to influence the vote ...

Speidi get more terrifying by the day.
I swear Spencer's stopped blinking, he's mesmerising the others with his snake-like gaze. Any second now he'll sss-ssstart sss-swaying like Kaa in The Jungle Book.

Is Spencer on the Autistic spectrum? My friend has 3 autistic kids and her son is "asexual" and has a similar robotic style of speech.

CBB producers should have said stay in the house or walk out permemantly. Failing that they should have converted the basement back to how it looked on day 1 while they were locked out watching the "winners" having their party (and the losers having warm cider in the igloo. OR the main house should have live feed of Speidi's dull basement life.

Part of the friction happens naturally from the hours of boredom stuck with a random bunch of people, there shouldn't be any concessions, it's meant to be a pressure cooker even without the tasks theye're set.

Jude xx

Is Spencer on the Autistic spectrum? My friend has 3 autistic kids and her son is "asexual" and has a similar robotic style of speech.

CBB producers should have said stay in the house or walk out permemantly. Failing that they should have converted the basement back to how it looked on day 1 while they were locked out watching the "winners" having their party (and the losers having warm cider in the igloo. OR the main house should have live feed of Speidi's dull basement life.

Part of the friction happens naturally from the hours of boredom stuck with a random bunch of people, there shouldn't be any concessions, it's meant to be a pressure cooker even without the tasks theye're set.

Jude xx

Exactly! They're letting Speidi change the whole point of the show. They'll be putting them up in a 5 star hotel and giving them the director's chair next!

I've got American friends and Speidi certainly portray Americans in a bad light, in my opinion, but I suppose they are good viewing

I dont even think they are good viewing anymore, they are really boring and controlling big brother
Big brother should have never asked them if they want to go back in the house they should have just told them

I think part of the reason this CBB is so boring is because they are letting Speidi control it
Usually BB causes friction in the house but they dont seem to be bothering this time

I am totally confused now.

Have been trying to catch up with videod previous episodes, and just seen Friday's eviction LIVE - - - - - but I have already seen Lacey being evicted.

I've also seen BB telling off Razor about discussing voting before today.

What's going on?

EDIT - - - see my next post.

Last edited:
I've just realised what's happened.

I was reading the wrong page of the Radio Times, the Friday page saying it was live.

A bit annoyed as I have wasted an hour watching stuff I already knew about.

What was the point of tonight's programmme? I've even seen Lacey being interviewed in the follow-on prog.

I agree Strato. It's pretty pointless really. Actually the whole show is pretty pointless! I got very bored watching tonight and gave up. I did catch the end though ~ a frisky Speidi!! Wonders will never cease....or are they just playing to the gallery?

Latest posts

Back