Celebrity Big Brother 2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toadie is my favourite so far, but like WS40 i am likely to change my mind as the series goes on, I have ever since the first BB.
The couple are weird but have potential for drama, so that's good
Have a feeling its going to become the Rylan show, he's ok but feel its all an act at the moment..
The others are all wallpaper at the moment .but its very early days.

Oh Lacey ,put some blooming clothes on, i don't want three weeks of you in your knickers.

I've series linked this, but am still on my stint of night duty, so haven't got viewing yet.
I'm on tonight , home tomorrow morning but have to be up @5.30 Tuesdya as I've thoughtfully been scheduled to work a long day, so will lie in bed and catch up tomorrow

Looking forward to it

Oh Jabba , you have done so many nights you must be knackered.

Enjoy your catch up tomorrow. look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Well paula is a no no for me..
spiedys not so sure of other than could cause drama
I dont understand wat frankie is doing in there with his real life drama goin on ( must need the dosh )
razor not keen but will call a spade a spade
gillian not for me
tricia will prob belt out a few tunes
miss banghard obviously been coached that flesh counts so needs to put it away
kilt boy seems okish though sleeps alot
claire seems ok
rylan well rylan drove me bonkers in x factor and seems to think this is the rylan show

so that just leaves ryan so at mo i like him as seems a good chap

the only thing that makes me cringe is the food comin down the shoot it just sets me on edge dunno why

I have no time for Spiedy but I do hope Paula will be out first, I just feel embarrassed for her I have no idea why BB allowed her in there......

We have a winner!

On the subject of which housemate will be first to throw a major tanty and threaten to flounce off, ladies and gentlemen, Our Lady of Uncanny Foresight is ... LE Lover! :grin:

My money is on Paula.

We have a winner!

On the subject of which housemate will be first to throw a major tanty and threaten to flounce off, ladies and gentlemen, Our Lady of Uncanny Foresight is ... LE Lover! :grin:

Thank you , I'm taking a bow.

Paula is seriously in need of help, she is deluded about her own importance. I thought her strop last night was a cross between disturbing and funny. She blamed Big brother for sabotaging i her time in the house and ruining her career. Sorry Paula you're doing that all by yourself. Had she never watched before???

I hope Speidi stay i find t:hem very entertaining but weird. Still don't like Frankie.

Last edited:
I feel very sorry for Paula. I know someone who behaves very like her and she has quite serious mental issues. I don't think being in that environment is at all good for her. She's way too fragile.

I think most likely Paula will go first, if it's her, I think she'll be wanting to leave through the back door.

My fave is Ryan, so down to earth and doesn't he get better looking with age? :happy:

I hope Speidi stay for a while, if only to piss the rest of them off :devil:

I hope Frankie goes imagine his smug face change, he put himself up because he thinks he is popular. Keep speidi and Paula in because they make good TV and they need the stir things up abit.
Rylan is supposed to be a nce guy and was popular with the X Factor backstage staff but we will see, the producers need to do a few twists so the expected does not happen.

Agreed MM , Frankie is cocky and needs to go before Paula or Speidi , otherwise this series will be like watching paint dry.
Frankie's face, if he goes, will be a picture.

Not read back, but I missed being here. Had a cold etc.boring stuff lol.
Anyway, I am loving Spiedi, & like the twist. I don't like many in there, Gillian, Trisha, Claire, Sam are boring, as is Frankie..ha ha so boring but I am addicted :). I think Rylan has Sussed they are not really gone, but he still joined in slagging them off. Ryan is sweet, I was sorry to see Paula go as mad as she was at least it was entertaining. Brian sucks at interviews and he needs bigger suit jackets. Live feed tonight yippee. X

I agree with everything you've said. Live feed hurray!! How come we've got it tonight? not that i'm complaining. we should have it back 24/7

I agree with everything you've said. Live feed hurray!! How come we've got it tonight? not that i'm complaining. we should have it back 24/7

I know LE lover I have missed live feed so badly, I would deffo pay for it. I do not know why we got it tonight, maybe the face to face noms they did? I know who is up ( wont spoil but guessing you all know) maybe it's also live as Spiedi will go back into main house. I think they should be kept a while longer x& do loads of evil things, especially to Rylan :)

Just read this is happening tonight. ( say please if nobody wants to know ) The housemates have got a lot of answering to do, and luckily for Speidi, they'll get the chance to grill one of them later today.

The chosen housemate will be asked questions by Big Brother, under the pretence that they have come from the 'viewers'.

But this will be a lie, of course. The questions will, in fact, come from none other than scorned Speidi themselves.

And it gets better...

Once the grilling is over, they'll have the option to drop a pile of dog food onto the head of the chosen Housemate, simply by pressing a button.

Thanks for that. I paid for the live feed the last year it was on C4. The year Josie won; couldn't stand her but it was a cracking series. I just had a look on DS and saw who was up but won't say either.
BB needs to go back to basics and make them earn their fee, no pampering. them.

Agree yes, I like it when bb is more evil. These days it's all parties, take always and stupid fun. I paid for feed that year as well despite not liking Josie, John James used to crack me up though with his hissy fits. I fondly remember the early days of bb and having the red button *weeps* I miss those days. X

Me too. I don't like seeing the edited version i want to see a whole conversation not 2 seconds of it. The year Jose won on the highlights she came over very well on the live feed she was under that ****** duvet all day, she only got up to eat and grudgingly do the tasks.

Josie pissed me off under that duvet, god knows how she was so popular. My fav ever bb was the one with Michelle bass & chicken stu, victor etc,. Bb5 I think. Jeez so any other good ones. I loved Rex and co year. Darnell, mo and b block was funny. Also the Monet line when Jens painting got ruined. Hahaha

Do you think a lot of the shows now are a bit scripted?

i don't know if they're scripted. just edited badly. All the montages and music get on my pip. I want rows galore!!

Latest posts

Back