Catherine?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know, I read the person on facebook and she seemed to have the idea well Ha Ha you are wrong. You did start this thread saying CH looked under the weather and hoped she was okay.

People on facebook so love to come here read the threads then go back and bitch about the site and posters.

Oh yes bit of a rant at us on facebook yesterday. Seems CHuntly has been on holiday and not ill according to us(we are gits by the way):yawn:

I read that too Donna. They don't half slate shoppingtelly members on there. :mysmilie_849: They must keep coming over here to see what we're discussing .They know where to look if they want info on up and coming TSV'S though. Not gits then are we.

People on facebook so love to come here read the threads then go back and bitch about the site and posters.
That's the insidious evil that is FB. Far too many ineffectual people with far too much time on their hands, sitting in front of their screens anonymously posting malicious or self important crap that makes them feel important. :rolleyes:

Facebook avoidance Git here. It's good if Chuntley feels she's had the last laugh, she needs a bit respite occasionally, but keep watching this space Catherine!

Well, someone is telling fibs because I distinctly heard Debbie Flint sending "get well" wishes to Catherine the other evening. What do we make of that?

I hadn't noticed her missing until I read this thread, but hearing that she talked on air about bursting into tears at the hairdressers, well its not exactly professional is it?

I'd be warned in my job if I was telling clients that I was depressed etc etc. People come into a business to buy or place orders etc, they don't expect the assistant to start telling them all about how hard their life is.

I agree. Its not professional. I'm sorry if she is ill but she should not be advertising that on QVC.Other presenters who are also unwell have not announced it whilst on air.

Back to the QVC FB page , it p****s me off when people don't listen or look for example this morning I posted the links to the perricone tsv for all to see then not bothering to look down the page a lady asks "Any ideas on the Perricone & Philosophy TSV's?". Idiots.

Totally agreed Darjos every few posts up pops the same question. Oh and people selling their unwanted stuff. Oh I have this or that and they keep putting up the same post again and again and again.

Hey have you come across the nail fetish guy yet. Keep saying he is doing a survey on nail care etc, then comes on later with a different name and same sort of questions. What colour, how do you paint etc. Trips himself up when caught out.:wonder:

Totally agreed Darjos every few posts up pops the same question. Oh and people selling their unwanted stuff. Oh I have this or that and they keep putting up the same post again and again and again.

Hey have you come across the nail fetish guy yet. Keep saying he is doing a survey on nail care etc, then comes on later with a different name and same sort of questions. What colour, how do you paint etc. Trips himself up when caught out.:wonder:

Oh yes I have. When the last Elemis TSV was on (don't know if you've come across her) the lady who completely says the opposite of everyone else W had said "The TSV is on easy-pay" when infact it was Pro-Collagen Marine Cream on the screen at the time :confused: I corrected her and then he sent me a inbox message asking "Have you got Elemis?" I said I hadn't and stated I do know a bit about the tri-enzyme range then he posted back ""Thanks hun i usually just do the massages am from birmingham as well" and I ended the conversation there not realising he was shady but when I did find that out I blocked him altogether.

Latest posts

Back