Catherine Huntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I prefer her hair blonde rather than her dark bob - IMO,she looked very severe then and get very caught up with dressing up in a certain way ie very 50's.She seems to be experimenting more with clothes now shes gone back to blonde.

just switched on qvc and she is presenting.I know ahes been growing her hair for forevr,but I'm not sure about the extensions.

I'm a frequent visitor here, but I don't tend to post much, but I really wanted to say, how great is Catherine Huntley looking these days! I much prefer her with blonde hair, and her recent weight loss makes her look the picture of health. If you read this Catherine, you look really beautiful.

I concure, but Chuntley can still drive me nuts!

I really like Catherine. I was reading her posts in the Diet Chef forum and was very impressed with how she was trying to sort out the issues people were having with the forum/product even though it was something QVC management should have been dealing with. Seems a very kind and sweet person.

What has she sorted out over there? I've read all her posts, and as pleasant and supportive as they are, nothing has actually been addressed that I can see unless you know different.

Not my kind of presenter at all. Too gushy and insincere and I find her uncomfortable to watch. Looks wise I preferred her sleek dark bob. The blond washes her out imo. Other than that she's great, one of my favourites :D

Not my kind of presenter at all. Too gushy and insincere and I find her uncomfortable to watch. Looks wise I preferred her sleek dark bob. The blond washes her out imo. Other than that she's great, one of my favourites :D

To clarify petpixie, are you for or against?:confused2::confused2:

Lol I was trying to keep the positivity of the thread going loveheart. :devil:

Oh, I see now. On the same note then, I think she is a very nice person. Although obviously I don't know her personally she comes across as a bit of a sweetie.:happy::happy::happy:

"Keeping the Positivity" appears to go against the grain. Quite a few sarky comments on here about being nice.

Anonymity. Great, isn't it? Freedom of expression to be nasty is so much easier.

First time in ages I watched qvc last night and CH was presenting the sizzix hour. No frantic yelling and overblown language. I enjoyed watching.

"Keeping the Positivity" appears to go against the grain. Quite a few sarky comments on here about being nice.

Anonymity. Great, isn't it? Freedom of expression to be nasty is so much easier.

I said that I thought she was a nice person and I meant it. I don't think you should say that people are being nasty when they are not.

I'm sick to death with all the bickering on these threads :angry:

Me too, there's been a lot of it the last few weeks :sad:

I don't see any evidence of bickering on this thread. I see some people that like the presenter and others that don't rate her, which is just what I would expect. Sorry to state the obvious, but all the presenters have their fans and detractors and the only difference is that some are more disliked than others.....simples!

I don't see any evidence of bickering on this thread. I see some people that like the presenter and others that don't rate her, which is just what I would expect. Sorry to state the obvious, but all the presenters have their fans and detractors and the only difference is that some are more disliked than others.....simples!

Don't get me bickering now :smirk:

May I just double check something?because it's possible that I could have missed a thread on this but I do believe Catherine's new man is named Steve and i'm just wondering if this is Steve Hoffman CEO of QVCUK??

If so, Diet Chef,Schmiet Chef that's all I can say,lol............

Latest posts

Back