Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Catherine was doing her sexual innuendos today on the PJ show. Something about slipping a long one in. Pretty childish to be honest and then pretending she didn't mean to say that and apologising to the big bosses. Would she have said that if she was on a winter coat show instead of a pyjamas show? Yawn Yawn Yawn.

CC
She's vulgar.

Catherine was doing her sexual innuendos today on the PJ show. Something about slipping a long one in. Pretty childish to be honest and then pretending she didn't mean to say that and apologising to the big bosses. Would she have said that if she was on a winter coat show instead of a pyjamas show? Yawn Yawn Yawn.

CC
Silly woman, she really needs to grow up. I've always thought she was frequently quite childish in her manner of presenting, but I guess she thinks it's hilarious, which says a lot.

Also taken to wearing tight belts to show off her slim waist ( Amazing stuff that Ozempic/Semaglutide )
Talking of which, I just saw Alison Young (who I hadn't seen for weeks if not longer). Is that going too far? Or is Jenny Blackhurst taking that prize? They may be kicking the can down the road - look at Sharon Osborne for instance and she said she regretted losing so much weight so quickly.

Semaglutide injectables still not available to diabetics in some areas (ours) :mad:

CC

Talking of which, I just saw Alison Young (who I hadn't seen for weeks if not longer). Is that going too far? Or is Jenny Blackhurst taking that prize? They may be kicking the can down the road - look at Sharon Osborne for instance and she said she regretted losing so much weight so quickly.

Semaglutide injectables still not available to diabetics in some areas (ours) :mad:

CC
I haven't had any Liraglutide/Victoza for months

I haven't had any Liraglutide/Victoza for months
Ah well, as long as people can look great in their size 8 clothes, who cares :mad::mad:

It makes me really mad that others are being affected like this and I'm not even a diabetic but I do take other drugs. If those weren't available then life would get very difficult very quickly. I hope you are OK Gooner and can get a suitable alternative. Proper patients should always get priority but money always talks.

CC

Unless I was seriously overweight and my health was affected I would not take any drugs.I follow a well known eating plan, not strictly by any means most of the time.When I do throw caution to the wind and indulge, sweets, biscuits,cakes and the like I feel quite unwell & end up asking myself why?I am by no means skinny but can keep my weight in check, perhaps not as low as I should be but OK with me.

Latest posts

Back