Cath Huntley - new look

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Don't it make your brown eyes blue? The weather has changed, and so, it seems, has Cath Huntley's look. Opting for a long-haired look she seems to be channelling Crystal Gayle now.

There is currently a super annoying guest droning on and on about a microfibre mop. If she says once more "You can pop it into the washing machine so it's clean, fresh and sanitised for the next use" I will scream. Now she keeps saying "18 inches of flexibile head." She has more mantras than Theresa May.

Yeah. £10 for a microfibre cloth on a stick! Why not clean with a normal microfibre cloth and just "pop that into the washing machine so that it's clean, fresh and sanitised for the next use."

Last edited:
I don't like this idea of popping a dirty mop head in the washing machine.
I wouldn't want it in with clothes towels or sheets, and I wouldn't run a wash with just a mop head on it's own. It's ridiculous.

I don't like this idea of popping a dirty mop head in the washing machine.
I wouldn't want it in with clothes towels or sheets, and I wouldn't run a wash with just a mop head on it's own. It's ridiculous.

I wash everything all together - even the microfibre cloths I use to clean my cars get washed with the bedding / towels / clothes etc! I don't like doing more than one load of washing per week so I shove everything in and wash it at 60c. I've never really thought about it that much, and I like to iron everything too. I just think that mop is a waste of money. You could get a whole heap of microfibre cloths for £10 and just use those.

You can get dozens of microfibres clothes in my local B and M very cheaply.They are not bad quality either.I tend to bin mine quite regularly including mop heads .I wouldn't pay Qs prices to replace them just because they have an Eco label attached.

Chuntleys new look ?Has she changed again ?i didn't get to watch yesterday.

Can't see it being changed too soon about a £1000 for a long full head :cash:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back