Cashmasoft TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do not really get the " I am still a size small" - and Julia is by no means the only person I know who does that. I preferr to be comfortable and even buy trousers sometimes a size bigger as I hate things tight around my waist.

I also have a couple of sweaters from M&S and have no issues with static from them and prefer them to the cashmere ones which are just to bothersome to care for, so alone for the trow in the washing machine thing they are brilliant.

Funny enough, I have a twinset on my wishlist for Bonprix but it's out of stock at the moment. Similar price too. I think this would be good for work so am quite tempted. Will have a think.

What size do you think for a size 12-14? I thought Medium.

Would you believe it......JR is now in the XS!!!!! She did say there is some stretch in the garment but how has she managed to fit into a 33" bust top I wonder? :thinking:

I wonder this everytime she says what size she's wearing............:yawn:

Funny enough, I have a twinset on my wishlist for Bonprix but it's out of stock at the moment. Similar price too. I think this would be good for work so am quite tempted. Will have a think.

What size do you think for a size 12-14? I thought Medium.[/QUOT

Would you be using Julia's tape measure or a standard one?

What size do you think for a size 12-14? I thought Medium.[/QUOT

Would you be using Julia's tape measure or a standard one?

Don't think Julia's tape has measurements on it as you and I know them. It's just got the words "Small" or "See if you can squeeze into an Extra Small, you know you want to" written all over it!!! :wink:

I must admit I do like twin sets but modern ones ..not like the TSV which is very dated and old fashioned. The cashmasoft styles just puts me in mind of market clothes.

I must admit I do like twin sets but modern ones ..not like the TSV which is very dated and old fashioned. The cashmasoft stI yles just puts me in mind of market clothes.

I have got some Cashmasoft items and definitely wouldn't wear them if they looked like market clothes!

My first thought was that Julia's hair looks like rats tails. Someone buy her a hairbrush for goodness sake.

****** hell the TSV top Debbie Flint is wearing is see-through!! You can clearly see her bra.... No thanks...

Last edited:
****** hell the TSV top Debbie Flint is wearing is see-through!! You can clearly see her bra.... No thanks...

OMG! A quick look in the mirror would have been a good thing! I presume she's wearing a white bra and not a flesh coloured one. I remember working with a woman who always wore a white lace bra under a white blouse. Very embarrassing!

I had a quick look at the video presentation and thought the tsv looked quite good on Julia, especially the colour, at a glance I can't say I noticed it being markedly too small for her, however, why she has to keep harping on about her size?....it just confuses people. I would imagine she's probably a size 12-14 which is never described as "extra small". Why can't she just tell the viewers what size the garment is "supposed" to fit and leave it at that? The fact she's managed to squeeze herself into a garment two sizes too small helps no-one and could imo lose sales. I do usually take a size 10 and I'm much flatter in the chest department than JR...and if she's wearing XS then surely that's going to hang off me like a sheet....not a look I want tbh. On the whole, she's a good presenter, but if she could lose her narcisistic streak...she'd be a better one..silly cow!

I met JR a few years ago and she is indeed tiny (Plus she's lost weight since then) She does have enorimous norks though and it's hard to see beyond them sometimes. I do think she has a kind of body dismorphia (sp?) though.

She was responsible for the high level of returns for that jeans TSV, when she had to wear a special US size 2 pair as the stocked sized were all too big! Not helpful to QVC or the customer!

Jude xx

Last edited:
The pretty model Catherine was modelling the TSV with her Mum, a reasonably normal sized lady (not stick thin, not the Michelin Man). JR knew her from yonks ago and asked her what size she was, to be told "16". "Oh, so you're wearing the XL then?" was her response. Don't know how Catherine's Mum kept her smile going but it did become somewhat frosty!

The pretty model Catherine was modelling the TSV with her Mum, a reasonably normal sized lady (not stick thin, not the Michelin Man). JR knew her from yonks ago and asked her what size she was, to be told "16". "Oh, so you're wearing the XL then?" was her response. Don't know how Catherine's Mum kept her smile going but it did become somewhat frosty!

Meeeeooooow!

Latest posts

Back