Cashmasoft TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Would you believe it......JR is now in the XS!!!!! She did say there is some stretch in the garment but how has she managed to fit into a 33" bust top I wonder? :thinking:

julia looks like she's wearing something my granny would have worn and that size she has on doesn't fit her at all. You can see the sweater underneath is straining

I thought exactly the same especially when you consider how daring she can be! Now, I'm of a granny age but certainly wouldn't choose to wear this TSV, it really is very old-fashioned.

Cashmasoft is misleading

It's made from 100% acrylic, couldn't be further from anything remotely cashmere like. Acrylic is acrylic - it will bobble after a short time, will become misshapen and will make you sweat like a pig when the central heating is on. It's way over priced for what it is: cheap acrylic.

Cheap and cheerful you reckon, readily available on your local market stall? Of course, but just think of the meaning of QVC...Q = quality but I don't really think so! Value = definitely not! Convenience = maybe! Suppose 1 out of 3 aint bad!!!

julia only after saying she's taken her cardi off as she's having a tropical moment, must be all that acrylic sweating the body off her.

I don't get the cashmasoft name at all. Its just a cheap set but for twice the price that you'd spend in primark for the same item

Perhaps the style's not for everyone but I've had a Cashmasoft sweater that has been worn (and worn a lot) for the past 2 winters. Obviously, I
have washed it many times. It is every bit as soft, cosy & neat and tidy as it was the day it first arrived - absolutely no pilling, stretching or shrinking. Obviously, no, it's not cashmere, but it is very soft and comfortable and I don't find it attracts static electricity, like those from M & S do. And don't forget, many people cannot afford cashmere or its upkeep. I have no complaints about it.

the tsv looks quite nice.the top has slleves so you would wear it more than say a tank top and the cardigan is nice and long.julia looks nice and casual rather than trying too hard and the purple suits her.
the jeggings are showing signs of wear though!

Would you believe it......JR is now in the XS!!!!! She did say there is some stretch in the garment but how has she managed to fit into a 33" bust top I wonder? :thinking:

I wonder if she classed as XS the roll of fat bulging over the waistband of her Max Walls? She seems to delight in squeezing herself in to the smallest size possible, but ,take note, Julia, it is NOT a good look and does you no favours whatsoever

Watched the repeat. That twinset is far too small for her & was positively straining. She really does have a problem dosen't she trying to convince herself that she is teeny tiny:wonder:

I sympathise with her tropical moments though:sweat::sweat:

I confess to buying similar from Bonmarche last year :blush: – in lots of lovely colours to wear under my fleece sweatshirts while I work from home – well I get really cold!

Marks and Spencer do the same sort of thing. I have a few v neck jumpers(they are on offer at the moment for £12.50), they wash and wear really well. Have to say I also own real cashmere and its a nightmare balling etc.

Perhaps Julie has some sort of rose coloured glasses thing going on with sizing and clothes. She looks in the mirror and sees Kate Moss body wise and not a normal looking middle aged woman.

I have to admit I've got a couple of the M&S sweaters in their version of this fabric. I find them fine for everyday wear, not too warm and they wash up well and can be tumble dried. A lot cheaper than the TSV as well, and nicer colours!

Marks and Spencer do the same sort of thing. I have a few v neck jumpers(they are on offer at the moment for £12.50), they wash and wear really well. Have to say I also own real cashmere and its a nightmare balling etc.

Perhaps Julie has some sort of rose coloured glasses thing going on with sizing and clothes. She looks in the mirror and sees Kate Moss body wise and not a normal looking middle aged woman.

I have a Marks and Spencer jumper but the Cashmasoft wears just as well.

Latest posts

Back