Carole Hochman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks ladies, the majority of you are in favour and that's good enough for me. I like the sound of generous sizing as I am quite large and M&S largest size is not comfy (even if you can get them, they are either rare or sell out quickly). Plus I like pastels. I'm off to look at the website.

Linda :hi:

The sizes are very generous so you probably wont need as big as size as you might think you do

I have this set which has the shelf bra (137179 if the link doesn't work)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.137179

Oh no this is showing as a Special Price and I really like that purple and have been wanting some darker colours but have been on a spending spree the last 24 hours :thinking2:

I knoew I shouldn't have looked as soon as Bluebell said it was at a special price !!! Just ordered a red set !!

xxx

Sorry GJ, I have just watched the video presentation and they were on an IP about March at £26.60 so not so "special" after all although I think I have to have them :thinking2:

I bought a pair or PJs in the £10 sale and the sizing is a bit crazy to say the least. The size xl bottoms are just a bit roomy on my size 14 bottom but that's nice for extra comfort in PJs.

The top however was made for somebody about 5 sizes larger and made hubby roar with laughter when he saw me in it - so I have given it to my size 26 friend who wears it out as a tunic top. :D (it suits her very well - and she has "room to grow" in it as well!

I'm guessing that this kind of sizing is not typical of the CH brand and that's why these were in the sale. :tongue2: :giggle:

I really like CH pj's, they are good quality.IThe sizing is a bit strange. i usually go for a small, I am sz 12 and woud normaly go for medium or even large in nightwear from the HS.
I got one pair of medium pj's, and they are very roomy on me.
I also like her short sleeved zipped robes: great after a shower during summer days. I prefer zipped robes anyway!

I have a lovely PJ set I bought for my recent stay in hospital,and also bought a short hooded short sleeved zipped dressing gown which I love in the last clicks. I really like both-I have been buying awful cheap pj's from primark for the last couple of years and the first time you wash them the seams go wonky!

I bought her first ever tsv - a four piece set - about 4 ish years ago?

Thought it was nice - I was actually going away with family to a cottage in the uk - and it seemed something I would feel "comfy" walking around in with MIL and FIL about!!!

It got a bit baggy after repeated washing and tumble drying but hey you want sleepwear to be comfy!

however I haven't bought anything from her range since.It all seems quite expensive to me - and I can't really get excited about nightwear - I'd happily just go and buy mine from the high street.

I do watch some of her shows and think some of her "loungewear" is quite nice - and she does do pretty nightshirts with long sleeves which I have trouble getting in the high street in the winter.

I bought her first ever tsv - a four piece set - about 4 ish years ago?

Thought it was nice - I was actually going away with family to a cottage in the uk - and it seemed something I would feel "comfy" walking around in with MIL and FIL about!!!

It got a bit baggy after repeated washing and tumble drying but hey you want sleepwear to be comfy!

however I haven't bought anything from her range since.It all seems quite expensive to me - and I can't really get excited about nightwear - I'd happily just go and buy mine from the high street.

I do watch some of her shows and think some of her "loungewear" is quite nice - and she does do pretty nightshirts with long sleeves which I have trouble getting in the high street in the winter.

was that the fleecy cardi and the lovely soft shelf bra?
I have that set. the trousers are just about worn through with use but the rest still looks like new

was that the fleecy cardi and the lovely soft shelf bra?
I have that set. the trousers are just about worn through with use but the rest still looks like new

It had 3/4 length bottoms in a hawaii print (mine set was yellow) with shorts in a block colour with a tiny flower print.It then had a block colour vest with shelf bra and a matching block colour cardigan - mine wasn't fleece - just cotton.

Think the choice of colours were yellow,green,pink and blue

Hi - does anyone know if CH is still going to do the sets with the tops with built in bra support, please? I've had some of these and they're great, but there only seems to be the one set on offer now & I'd love to get some different ones..........it's such a relief to get home and hang up the bra, if you know what I mean :giggle:
RG

RG...a lady after my own heart.......i buy the elastane ones with the shelf support bras in & wear them round the house [ i am a lady of mature years ] & always feel that should the postman ring or whatever im decent enough to answer the door.......i want SOMEONE to set up a support group [no pun intended ] to bring back the shelf's..........very highly recommend & please don tbe put off just cos im an old foggie as my hip daughters have been know to wear them............any takers on taking it to QVC to have them bring back the bra [ just a note.......stan herman & carole hochman are the one & same....OR they use the same maker/pattern cutter etc ].......qvc.com sell SH as CH or vice versa
they did do just a shelf top...........nice to get the bones out of your flesh of an evening

Latest posts

Back