Carmel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it's great to hear someone on TV talking about a happy event cos I'm sick and tired of all the stuff that's been on the news lately especially the US elections. Carmel seems like a really nice person to me and she looks fab which is more than can be said about some of the other presenters.

I disagree, Carmel is my least favourite of the femal presenters. I cannot warm to her, pregnant, married or not. I wish her well with the baby but I do not need to be reminded every five minutes about her marital status. She uses the word 'husband' so many times in a day.

I fully agree that its a joyous time for her, and if she wants to be a baby bore with her mates then fine, but I'm not her mate, I have no desire to be, Ive just switched qvc on to see what products are on, and I didn't ask to hear about her business every five minutes. I don't think anyone would mind if it was an occasional mention but it seems like it's every time she's on.

Its not just the baby though is it. she is constantly refering to her husband. Many qvc presenters mention their other halfs from time to time, but with Carmel its ALL the time. How on earth did this women manage single

Perhaps all those people who are irritated by Carmel should mute the TV or turn it off. But it won't be for much longer as I assume she will be taking the usual maternity leave soon. Maybe she doesn't bother me as I am one of those people who like to spread good news and my news is, On Saturday the 17th Nov I will have been married for 50 years.

Perhaps all those people who are irritated by Carmel should mute the TV or turn it off. But it won't be for much longer as I assume she will be taking the usual maternity leave soon. Maybe she doesn't bother me as I am one of those people who like to spread good news and my news is, On Saturday the 17th Nov I will have been married for 50 years.

Congratulations to you both, hope you have a wonderful day!

Latest posts

Back