Cancelling Orders Online

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
Yes, this facility works. :clapping: I wanted to use the app to purchase an item but wanted to use my £10 off code too. Pressed 'Submit Order' expecting a box for the code to come up but it didn't! Then I got an email confirming my order!!

Rushed upstairs to use the laptop (as this has the new website), pressed cancelled and it worked!

Have tried to order the bag online but says it's out of stock and gives different colour options to the app. Very confusing!

Anyone else tried to cancel online yet?

Just wanted to say. Available on the old website but can't get discount code to work :angry:

Last edited:
Ooh I didn't know you could. Very handy indeed :D

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Yes, this facility works. :clapping: I wanted to use the app to purchase an item but wanted to use my £10 off code too. Pressed 'Submit Order' expecting a box for the code to come up but it didn't! Then I got an email confirming my order!!

Rushed upstairs to use the laptop (as this has the new website), pressed cancelled and it worked!

Have tried to order the bag online but says it's out of stock and gives different colour options to the app. Very confusing!

Just wanted to say. Available on the old website but can't get discount code to work :angry:

Discount code doesn't work online, see this thread http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?35343-Promo-offer

QVC have said on Facebook, the Code will not work online and won't be fixed. So anyone who has wants to needs to phone.

I love chocolate tell them the reason you had to cancel your orders.

I wonder how long the window of opportunity to cancel lasts once you've placed your order, 10 mins or so do you think?

I managed to cancel an impulse order of a dress about 24 hours later, as long as it says "in process" the cancel button seems available. Though I haven't made a specific study but if this is the case it's a real improvement. I also cancelled a waitlist order which is probably the function I'll use most.

Jude xx

Saw this thread so went to look at this cancel button, its great. id ordered the water fountain TSV a few weeks back and had it on waitlist. I sued the cancel button on the website..and yey, it worked....saved myself some money on something i didnt really want!I am personally gonna find this new addition to the online experience very valuable as i shop way too much on impulse..now, one click and its gone again:)

Latest posts

Back