can you believe what that woman from ronnie nicole just said?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
charlie: so why did you choose to wear THIS dress tonight?

woman: because we have a lot to sell......

WTF???????:taphead:

I thought that was what she said, but I thought no it couldn't possibly be .......... she tried to recover by wittering on about designing the frocks for a busy lifestyle yadda yadda. And Charlie is a bit too obsessed with reading out chest sizes if you ask me.

she deffo said it... i had to pick myself up off the floor (NOT! :grin: )

she did though.

i think some of the guests on Q are getting a leeetle bit comfy. ronnie nicole has been a massive seller and she probably feels very secure. it wont last though, not many do (unless youre called kim who seems to live a charmed life surrounded by polyester).

other comfy guests include
  • fiona from decleor
  • keeley from elemis
  • facelift bloke from honora
  • lulu
  • lulu guiness
  • that nutter from kirks folly

Yes I heard her say that too and there was a bit of a shocked silence until Smarmy mumbled well that's honest and quickly went onto the sizing. If you ask me his feminine side is far too prevelant, it's bad enough with the jewellery but he's getting far too comfortable with all these womens clothes especially when he keeps saying we can wear this and that..... :thinking:
mysmilie_55.gif

Charlie will be pontifiacting on pregnacy and hot flushes next, all in the context of fashion and beauty of course !!

Yes I heard her say that too and there was a bit of a shocked silence until Smarmy mumbled well that's honest and quickly went onto the sizing. If you ask me his feminine side is far too prevelant, it's bad enough with the jewellery but he's getting far too comfortable with all these womens clothes especially when he keeps saying we can wear this and that..... :thinking:
mysmilie_55.gif

this is harsh but he repulses me.

This stuff is awful IMO. I saw one dress that looked like a cleaner's smock (no offence to cleaners!) And not only is it dreadful stuff but we get hour up hour of it too. Same goes for the likes of Kim and Co and Honora Pearls, which we'll have to suffer again soon. You might get the odd occasional thing but it's just too much. Boooooring.

she deffo said it... i had to pick myself up off the floor (NOT! :grin: )

she did though.

i think some of the guests on Q are getting a leeetle bit comfy. ronnie nicole has been a massive seller and she probably feels very secure. it wont last though, not many do (unless youre called kim who seems to live a charmed life surrounded by polyester).

other comfy guests include
  • fiona from decleor
  • keeley from elemis
  • facelift bloke from honora
  • lulu
  • lulu guiness
  • that nutter from kirks folly

Another one to add to your list is Michaela (we don't generally burn candles in our house) from Yankee.

That list could be increased greatly in number with the addition of certain presenters names.

:wink:

Can I play this game?

Abby (i-wanna-look-like-kerry-katona) Surgeon I find mildly irritating; I'm banking on her being off our screens when her over-bleached hair drops out any day now!

jude xx

Latest posts

Back