Can anybody remember what that hard-skin removing liquid for the feet was called?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

norbitonite

Registered Shopper
QVC used to stock it but no longer seem to, and I want to see if I can source it from anywhere else to get my feet in sandal-wearing shape.

Thanks in advance.

Norbi

It was. Thank you all!

I've been able to find a source online now (and for the Balsan equivalent that Ideal World used to stock but no longer does either).

:happy:

Last edited:
I'd always recommend a trip to a chiropodist to remove it all and get those tootsies looking better. Mine charges £10 to remove all the hard skin and I walk out of there feeling like I'm floating on air. Once it's been removed, it's a lot easier to maintain with scrubbers, buffers and graters!

When I was in my local Aveda salon the therapist told me about a new product they are starting to use and it sounded pretty similar.

I will always remember someone's partner said that he thought that Alison kept all the skin that was removed in a jar in her home as she always got so excited over how much came off. It gave her the giggles

I bought pedikur once and realised it was a complete waste of money. If you soak your feet, you will soften all of the hard skin and can scrape it off with a blunt knife or scraper.

if you got pedikur and wrapped one foot with it and soaked the other, you would be able to get the same amount of skin off on both feet. The method is the same, the pedikur just soaks into the skin, swells it and makes it easy to rub off, water does the same thing.

Latest posts

Back