Camouflage Company Bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree. The 2 ladies just agree with the QVC presenter. As if little girls will "love" the bags to carry around.

Fun to watch though, especially when one of the sisters made Miceal put a Christmas tree hat on in earlier program, he looked just like one of Santa's little helpers :giggle:

They are pushing them for Hoarders!!!! Sorry but for me a hoarder is someone who has things stacked to the ceiling and never throws out anything. It is actually recognized as mental problem. Not good advertising and they are awful anyway.

I am certain the bags will be hard wearing because you can bet yer sweet bippy those to have played tug of war with every bag at some point.

I watched them a couple of weeks back & thought they were just awful & embarassing to watch. They nearly had a row on air & the oneupmanship was pathetic. I don't like their stuff at all. Looks cheap & tacky IMO.

I agree. Looking at each other and laughing when a t caller comes through isn't very professional. Or nice. These are the people buying your tat girls, have some respect.

All my storage boxes come from Ikea, cheap and does the job, the cat has a tendency to lie on the lid anyway so she ends up bending them in. I don't think I could be arsed with all the flowery patterns, wouldnt be able to sleep at night! lol

Lillian I saw that show, they were pushing each other out of the way to get to the front and do the talking. Obviously stage struck. They made themselves look as ridiculous as the products they were touting.:cheeky:

Way overpriced for what they are. The very name implies that the company is a ethical one, as the bags are eco friendly. So, how much of the profits are donated to charity? I am not suggesting there is anything wrong with a purely profit making venture - that is the main reason we go into business - but don't insinuate it is anything other than that.

Latest posts

Back