Calling Easiyo fans

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder how the yogurt maker actually works? What does it do exactly? Does it keep the temperature somehow?

It's just an insulated container which keeps the water warm around the container that has the milk and yoghurt bacteria. I used a very old thermos before I bought the easiyo container

Hmm, I might go for a yogurt maker as I used tried making it in a giant tub recently but it didn't work like before. I will buy a cheap Easiyo and hope for the best.

OK just ordered an Easiyo system. Let's hope it works! Am going to make organic yogurts to eat with fresh fruit.

Have you tasted the Easiyo Greek Yoghurt with bits of coconut? Delicious - I've tried to replicate it with dessicated coconut but not as nice. I economize and use half a sachet of easiyo and half a litre of UHT milk

That is my favourite and nothing else is quite the same so I feel it is worth it for a treat. I would rather have much less of this than any quantity of runny supermarket crap.

My Easiyo kit arrived today. Going to make some.

Reading the instruction leaflet that comes with it there is a page at the back about using Easiyo as a cleanser and toner, and to mix with avocado and honey for a face pack. Have they ever suggested that on air I wonder?

@Weathergirl and Julius - you can play around with the amount of time that you 'ferment' the yoghurt. I used to leave it for 8 hours but have found that I prefer the taste and the more firm setting of the yoghurt by leaving it for 12 hours. The 12 time gives the plain yoghurt a bit more of a tang.

ILS- I prefer a milder flavour but a thick consistency. The leaflet says to refridgerate after 6 hours for this but I am worried this may make the yoghurt too runny. Anyone tried this?

BUMP!
21p p&p is on many (not all) of the Easiyo sets today if you search on the website.

The best one by far is 20 sachets of the greek with 21p postage and on 3 easy pay at £37 plus pence. That will sell out fast.

It may be cheaper to buy the boxes but I prefer to just get an individual packet from Holland & Barrett whenever I feel like it.
Lynn

It may be cheaper to buy the boxes but I prefer to just get an individual packet from Holland & Barrett whenever I feel like it.
Lynn
I'm a serial consumer of easiyo and have a stash so large that I'll wait until July easiyo birthday or their Xmas offerings

Naughty me I caved in and bought the 10 summer yoghurts for £22.17 including the 21p postage which is not bad.

So disappointed!

After waiting all month for this offer, I placed my order this afternoon only to discover that the reduced postage doesn't apply to me. Normally if there is a reduction for the UK, my postage is around GBP1, which makes it worthwhile ordering a large quantity.

I ordered a Limited Stock item on line thinking that it was a mistake, but when I spoke to Customer Services on the phone, I was told that the reduction didn't apply to outside of the UK. As all of the other reductions in postage normally mean a reduction for me as well, I am very disappointed that I have had to cancel my order.

I think QVC are getting mean, well I can do the same.

if you visit the Uk Holmca could you get it delivered to an address in the UK and collect it when you visit? (I agree it's rotten of Q)

Just wanted to ask if anyone is washing their easiyo plastic jars in the dishwasher. I have been washing by hand

Just wanted to ask if anyone is washing their easiyo plastic jars in the dishwasher. I have been washing by hand

I do put them through the dishwasher. Mostly on the top rack, occasionally the jar ends up in the bottom rack and the lid always sits on the little pull down shelf on the top rack. I went through a patch of the yoghurt not behaving right only to discover by accident that the jar wasn't as clean as I thought it was, even after hand washing more than once, it had a very slight film. I've also converted mum into washing the plastic jar in the dishwasher. We've both been doing so for about a year with no problems.

Latest posts

Back