Calling Easiyo fans

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I have just bought a yogurt maker for half price from lakeland plus a couple of sets of strawberries and cream and peaches and cream. Delivery is free over £30. I like thick creamy Muller yogurt and buy these plus kids ones. Hubby is sceptical but I will make sure I use it.

So do I use milk or water? I like the maximum creaminess! When is the show on so I can see a demo? Thanks for your replies everyone.

Well I have just bought a yogurt maker for half price from lakeland plus a couple of sets of strawberries and cream and peaches and cream. Delivery is free over £30.

Thanks for the tip. £7.14 for the EasiYo yoghurt maker at Lakeland is a really great price. Much better than anything QVC ever offers.

Well I have just bought a yogurt maker for half price from lakeland plus a couple of sets of strawberries and cream and peaches and cream. Delivery is free over £30. I like thick creamy Muller yogurt and buy these plus kids ones. Hubby is sceptical but I will make sure I use it.

So do I use milk or water? I like the maximum creaminess! When is the show on so I can see a demo? Thanks for your replies everyone.
Just follow the instructions on the packet. On the shows when they open the 'made' yoghurt they have filled it to about the 800ml level so you could just fill to that level with water

First boil a kettle. Whilst the kettle is coming to the boil, pour tap water into the inner jar (just under half full). Pour in the powder and shake hard then fill to the top with water. By this time the kettle is boiled and then fill the outer jar up to the top of the red baffle. Put inner jar inside and put on top.

If the weather is cool then replace the tap water with a little warm water, plus put a towel around the whole thing. Leave for a minimum of 8 hours or up to 12 hours for a stronger taste, then put the inner jar into the fridge for a couple of hours before eating.

I make mine in the evening and then put it in the fridge when I get up. I have been using it every 2 weeks for about a year now and never had a failure.

First boil a kettle. Whilst the kettle is coming to the boil, pour tap water into the inner jar (just under half full). Pour in the powder and shake hard then fill to the top with water. By this time the kettle is boiled and then fill the outer jar up to the top of the red baffle. Put inner jar inside and put on top.

If the weather is cool then replace the tap water with a little warm water, plus put a towel around the whole thing. Leave for a minimum of 8 hours or up to 12 hours for a stronger taste, then put the inner jar into the fridge for a couple of hours before eating.

I make mine in the evening and then put it in the fridge when I get up. I have been using it every 2 weeks for about a year now and never had a failure.

Never had a failure either and use pretty much the same method and timings as you. I'm in north of Scotland but even in coldest temperatures never need to wrap a towel round it and our heating is off overnight. Our tap water is always extremely cold though so I add a splash of hot water from the kettle to take the chill off it.

How long does it keep once you've made it?

There's only two of us and OH has a couple of days away per week so 1 litre will be a lot for us to get through.

Thanks Holmca! I will copy and paste your post onto a notepad!

How long does it keep once you've made it?

There's only two of us and OH has a couple of days away per week so 1 litre will be a lot for us to get through.

It keeps in the fridge about 2 weeks. It's usually just me that eats it and I do finish it in the 2 weeks. Although a litre may sound a lot you'll get through it faster than you might expect, especially the really yummy flavours - i could eat a whole litre of the Greek Coconut in one sitting given half a chance. Its like molten bounty!

I have a couple of the easiyo jars so that I can have one already made in the fridge and another one being made in the yoghurt maker.
I also have a couple of the lunch taker containers which I use to decant the remainders of the yoghurt jars so that I can start another batch. I am almost never without some easiyo yoghurt in the fridge as I use the low fat greek yoghurt for cooking as well as eating. I got my extra jar and lunch takers as part of a QVC deal last year.

Peaches and Cream is my familes favourite.

I have a couple of the easiyo jars so that I can have one already made in the fridge and another one being made in the yoghurt maker.
I also have a couple of the lunch taker containers which I use to decant the remainders of the yoghurt jars so that I can start another batch. I am almost never without some easiyo yoghurt in the fridge as I use the low fat greek yoghurt for cooking as well as eating. I got my extra jar and lunch takers as part of a QVC deal last year.

I've just bought these extra pots from Amazon - £5.99 and free deliver!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007RBUAR8/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

i bought that set for £4.99 in lakeland

:doh::doh::doh:

My nearest store is 20 miles away and the minimum online order for free delivery is £30... So Amazon was still best foe me but it's really useful for people wo are nearer to a store or want to buy more stuff.

:doh::doh::doh:

My nearest store is 20 miles away and the minimum online order for free delivery is £30... So Amazon was still best foe me but it's really useful for people wo are nearer to a store or want to buy more stuff.

To save £1 its hardly worth it, to get to lakeland for me its either bus fare or pay for car parking so in reality u saved more buying it from Amazon.

I am beginning to think you and I are twins! I do exactly the same.

I was actually a twin but was told that my sister died during the pregnancy. Weirder things have happened!

Sorry to hear that Holmca :flower:... a childhood friend's identical twin was stillborn and she always used to say that she felt something missing in her life... it used to make me really sad to hear her talk about her sister in such a wistful way.

Latest posts

Back