California Style

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to buy lots of her jewellery years ago. I loved her crystal bezel set necklaces of which I have quite a few and they still look beautiful.

I remember those necklaces Mia, I especially liked AB versions (I always love AB from any range) - there was also a range of watches from Jacques Farel that matched - I wish Suzi would bring back those bezel set pieces.

I remember those necklaces Mia, I especially liked AB versions (I always love AB from any range) - there was also a range of watches from Jacques Farel that matched - I wish Suzi would bring back those bezel set pieces.

My favourite is one with alternate AB and black crystals. It still looks stunning and as good as the day I bought it. They used to be approx. £32 -£35. I really wish Suzi would bring them back.

A couple of years ago QVC's stock of California Style was run quite low simply to make way for lots of brand new items - so as a long-standing fan of Suzi's range, I'm very much looking forward to the next shows!

can't wait :)

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Welcome back,Beauty Sleuth.
I remember you saying you were getting married.
Did everything go well for you & can we see a piccy please?:1:

Welcome back,Beauty Sleuth.
I remember you saying you were getting married.
Did everything go well for you & can we see a piccy please?:1:

Hi Marzy,

Thanks for the welcome back :1: it went really well, the weather was good and i danced like a mad thing to some fab cheesy disco tunes into the early hours of the morning.

Will sort some photos out - waiting for them to come in from the photographer.

BS xx

Latest posts

Back