Butler & Wilson TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought it was more Peacocks than Primark,!! might tune in just to laugh at the gushing praise that will be heaped on, the "At this price why not get one in every colour" "ooh I love pink, i'm such a girlie girl" etc etc. That is when I do think I could never ever do their job as I could not keep the look of horror\amusement when confronted with an object like this.

Looks tacky to me:cheeky:

What was wrong with the croc bag, I really wanted the green one but missed out, I thought it looked really nice on the telly, sounds like I had a lucky escape.

lots of us stayed up til midnight and ordered the croc shock...i got the black. it was the cheapest looking nastiest thing i've ever clapped eyes on!! very plastic with bright gold fittings and the naff (one-eyed for some peeps) croc charm was worse.Incidentally, it was the highlight of ST for quite a while so perhaps worth the P&P spent on returns. :rock: sadly,my review was never published :angel:

p.s. cant remember who got the one-eyed version but i loved their post!!! still chuckle about it now.

lots of us stayed up til midnight and ordered the croc shock...i got the black. it was the cheapest looking nastiest thing i've ever clapped eyes on!! very plastic with bright gold fittings and the naff (one-eyed for some peeps) croc charm was worse.Incidentally, it was the highlight of ST for quite a while so perhaps worth the P&P spent on returns. :rock: sadly,my review was never published :angel:

p.s. cant remember who got the one-eyed version but i loved their post!!! still chuckle about it now.

It was one of the funniest threads on st- ever!! Sadly, it must have disappeared in the last forum crash.

Vile TSV and I'll be up watching the launch to witness the gushing, fawning and downright fibbing. :puke:

Aww, I'm gutted I missed that post - could do with a laugh :dull:

I'm glad I didn't get the bag now, nearly bought it on ebay as well :sweat:

I find alot of the B&W stuff is poor quality, I bet the couture stuff is really well made, but the stuff he knocks out for us peasants is mainly tat

I thought there were a couple of one eyed crocs! Agreed, it was the funniest thread.

133016157v8_225x225_Front.jpg

The Butler and Wilson TSV is yet another Chanel 2.55 rip off,which were ubiquitous 2 years ago-way to stay on trend Simon,lol-although I'm sure this will be touted as special because it has a hideous piece of bling on it,which we will no doubt also be told could be "worn as a brooch"or "if you bought this separately in my shop as a brooch it would be £40",something along those lines.

If by some miracle this bag happens to be leather,then yes I can see the TSV being £40-45,however most likely it will not be and if it is priced anything above £20 that will be a travesty.

I can make this personal guarantee to any of you who purchase this,one of the jewels on that bling will fall off inside of 2 weeks,that is ,if it's not already broken when delivered.

:mysmilie_466:I quite like it, i did order the croc bag and sent it back pronto so i think i will go to bed and sleep on my bank card :emo:

this will be touted as special because it has a hideous piece of bling on it,which we will no doubt also be told could be "worn as a brooch"or "if you bought this separately in my shop as a brooch it would be £40",something along those lines.

Spot on - it took 2 minutes!!!

I thought it was more Peacocks than Primark,!! might tune in just to laugh at the gushing praise that will be heaped on, the "At this price why not get one in every colour" "ooh I love pink, i'm such a girlie girl" etc etc. That is when I do think I could never ever do their job as I could not keep the look of horror\amusement when confronted with an object like this.

Julia has just said get one in the grey or black and another colour.

:call:

Just turned over to see what the B&W tsv was.. And what a shock.. A ****** awful bag, cheap looking, gaudy gold chain & horrible gem thing hanging from it.. Im sorry, but if Simon saw that being sold elsewhere, he'd say it was horrid & tacky.. But because it has the B&W branding, we are supposed to love it.. This bag would still be sh*te if it were from Peacocks! :thinking:

Cheap looking, ugly coloured tat with a ridiculous, brassy looking, plastic stone plated "charm" hanging off it. Poor old Coco would be turning in her grave to see this cheap knock-off. Can you tell I don't like it?

Apologies to anyone who is buying this but I wouldn't want it even if they were giving it away. I really dislike everything about it. I honestly prefer the Croc Bag - enough said. :sad:

I knew this bag looked familiar...I have seen them in Primark...I could definitely afford three in that shop bu tthree of a 'quilted' bag...and Mr Tanned Wilson has just said that it is a very special bag (!!!)
Has someone send fashion trends from 1981 into QVC??? Good Gawd, they should all go to specsavers!!!

Apologies Mrs Rosie, hadn't read about your daughter getting her bag in Primark before I posted a similar post!!!:angel:

Just seen the tsv and all I can say is awful and very cheap looking!! JR has just said it has a very high end designer look which would costs 1000's - Don't think so :giggle:

What utter rubbish I am absolutely gobsmacked at the price of this piece of tat. I cringe at the thought that anyone would buy such a hideous thing and it's an insult to the people it is aimed at. Not sure this post makes sense but I had to have a rant.

Latest posts

Back