Butler & Wilson TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This review by 'Stevenson' gave a lovely review even though almost £15 has been spent on postage alone just ordering them, not to mention the cost of returning them!D

Disappointing."I ordered three of these bags - in black, cream and pink. Stones had fallen out of two of the charms and the overall look was not great. I think you get what you pay for and whilst these bags are inexpensive I would rather pay more and get something that's better quality. It won't put me off B&W ...I am just considering these bags as a bit of blip...and I will look forward to the next B&W TSV!"

This review by 'Stevenson' gave a lovely review even though almost £15 has been spent on postage alone just ordering them, not to mention the cost of returning them!D

Disappointing."I ordered three of these bags - in black, cream and pink. Stones had fallen out of two of the charms and the overall look was not great. I think you get what you pay for and whilst these bags are inexpensive I would rather pay more and get something that's better quality. It won't put me off B&W ...I am just considering these bags as a bit of blip...and I will look forward to the next B&W TSV!"

We all live in hope for a great bag, Mulberry it ain't but come on simon one eyed crocs and dodgy bag carms we don't want.

Last edited:

We all live in hope for a great bag, Mulbery it ain't but come on simon one eyed crocs and dodgy bag carms we don't want.

To be honest though -nearly £40.00 on a bag that is PVC is expensive...of course woudn't expect the greatest but certainly wouldn't expect New Look/Primark/Peacocks equivilent!

Latest posts

Back