Butler and wilson tsv?????????????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I totally agree, the majority of the stuff you'd ignore if you saw it on a market stall. I thought it was just me who didn't "get" us stuff, glad it's not :happy: If you read some of the feedback it's not good, and a lot of the things seem to arrive either broken or falling apart.

I certainly couldn't see his catwalk models walking down the runway with a rabbit ring on their finger, or ANY of the tat he fobs onto qvc for that matter. Just imagine having a model in Vogue wearing a panda medallion around her neck - er no, I dont think so. He may have been showered with fireworks on the catwalk on his 40th anniversary, but I think he should now retire permanently to his home in Monaco.

Would love to know what that was about

He was extremely rude about the profession I am in, saying who would want to do that etc. Well Simon we can't all be artistic like you if we were he wouldn't be making so much money. I though that was a golden rule, don't insult your customers by saying what you are really thinking; Gerald Ratner made that boob.

Would love to know what that was about

He was extremely rude about the profession I am in, saying who would want to do that etc. Well Simon we can't all be artistic like you if we were he wouldn't be making so much money. I though that was a golden rule, don't insult your customers by saying what you are really thinking; Gerald Ratner made that boob.

What profession is that then and what exactly did he say?

So, did anyone buy and, indeed, like their TSV?

I bought it in pink and I love it.

However, even the S/M was too big for my tiny wrists so I decided to re-string it! Took a few goes - I'm not an expert! - but I now have a great bracelet which, personally, think looks much better tight on the wrist (like a corsage) and I've made a bracelet with the leftover beads!

I think it'll look great with my colour block pink/orange dress and pink shoes.

Can't wait to wear it.

I was tempted by the silver and I love it too x I don't think it is so dressy you can't wear it in the day as I have been wearing it just out and about and have had numerous comments on how lovely and sparkly it is. I am really please with it and glad I bought it.

Latest posts

Back