Butler and Wilson 11pm show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd appreciate and treasure anything from a true friend.

Looking stunning tonight Perdita - A B&W clip would look a treat on that classy hair net you are proudly sporting :wave2:

Why thank you, Loops...it's my new look. OH is quite taken with it. :giggle:

Personally I think the look needs a piece of statement jewellery. Perhaps follow the example of Queen Mary and sport a tiara at the dinner table. You will never have the embarrassment of any hair escaping and spoiling the look

Taken where...........:33:

The boudoir, if he plays his cards right, the lucky man. I'll even keep my hair net on..! :cheeky:

Easy on that Milk Stout. :rolleyes: You never know what might happen.;)

Eee, a girl can hope.:D

Personally I think the look needs a piece of statement jewellery. Perhaps follow the example of Queen Mary and sport a tiara at the dinner table. You will never have the embarrassment of any hair escaping and spoiling the look

Would it attach to my hair net? :thinking2:

some of my old gear's winging it's way to you.... :tassles:

You're too kind...really....:11:

Whereas I applaud your attempts to lighten what was an extremely bitchy post girls, I have to say I am thoroughly disgusted by what is clearly a cheap shot at a much loved member who must feel terribly hurt by that comment.

Slowly yet surely, the mask of sweetness and light is slipping.

BL you are a sweetheart x

Yes you're right Hampy. There have been a number of snidey comments made recently and this one was just too nasty to ignore. BL is indeed a lovely, sincere and genuine girl who showed a lot of kindness to this particular fm and to have it thrown back in her face is unforgiveable. :pPC:

Last edited:
Didn't Simon go mad when Julia said some of his pieces were a bit big for her so she would wear smaller earrings. 'That's where you're wrong!' he boomed, and he wasn't joking.

That's some freebies she obviously didn't want/get then. :13: Did she add that her ears were too small?? :rolleyes: :pPC:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back