Butler and Wilson 11pm show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to stick my neck out here (am feeling quite brave today!!) but I liked the panda. He did a wrap around panda bracelet on one of his last shows which was fantastic.

I personally can't carry off his couture pieces (bet you look fab Dazzler) so some of the cuter pieces are more wearable for me.

I have nearly all of his cat pieces and love them to bits.

Thought you would love the cat ones after all you are catkins........

I like the couture collection in B+W as I dont do subtle. some of the pieces IMHO are a bit naff and then others are outstanding. Some people are able to carry of certain looks and others are not.

I do have a couple of B&W pieces but mostly his older, more classic stuff from the 80's.

I think his more recent designs have become very OTT and ostentatious and whilst I agree that some people could perhaps carry off some of his statement pieces, I can't imagine an occasion where today's Hot Pick necklace would look anything other than tacky. The price is pretty hefty too when you consider what other more wearable items you could buy for that amount!
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.335401

perdita;289986[B said:
]I do have a couple of B&W pieces but mostly his older, more classic stuff from the 80's.[/B]
I think his more recent designs have become very OTT and ostentatious and whilst I agree that some people could perhaps carry off some of his statement pieces, I can't imagine an occasion where today's Hot Pick necklace would look anything other than tacky. The price is pretty hefty too when you consider what other more wearable items you could buy for that amount!
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.335401

Ahhh thats nice... Hope you enjoy wearing them.

Don't like the hairslides he does at all personally.. IMHO they are tacky, I guess he does a good variety of things though to cater for all folks........ each to their own.

I have been buying B&W for many years from when he first started in South Molton Street, back then he was doing Pearls in every conceivable form, I have some stunning items.....

The Hot Pick Neclace I could not wear, but I do have some Big pieces of his.

Now, my friend in London has the Hot Pick Necklace and wore it with a long evening dress with a high neck at the back and a low front, colour of the Dress Black and Lavender, I have to say it looked amazing, she went to a do at Claridges.

Horses for Courses............

I'm going to stick my neck out here (am feeling quite brave today!!) but I liked the panda. He did a wrap around panda bracelet on one of his last shows which was fantastic.

I personally can't carry off his couture pieces (bet you look fab Dazzler) so some of the cuter pieces are more wearable for me.

I have nearly all of his cat pieces and love them to bits.

What ever floats your boat Catkins. I can understand the cat thing, not too sure about the panda, but if we all liked the same thing life would be pretty boring.

I reckon he off loads the tat on QVC at times. I have quite a few things, well too be honest quite a lot of things and love all of them, tend to wear them with very plain outfits. Would love to go to the shop(s) and was very tempted to get the book last night but too skint even tho it was on easy pay x 2. It's a bit of a mixed bag with B &w (no doubt in some sort of animal print!)

Don't like the hairslides he does at all personally.. IMHO they are tacky, I guess he does a good variety of things though to cater for all folks........ each to their own.

Seeing as you think the birthday present I kindly sent to you last year is tacky perhaps you'd like to pop it in the post and return it to me as soon as possible.

Ooh I'll have it cos I like his slides.....but I don't want it if it's been anywhere near MrsJ's Betty. :YIKES: :pPC:

BL I'd love something glitzy to tart up my barnet but betty goes to Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back