Bundleberry TSV 8/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ideal gift for Mother's Day (of course), along with the set of four mugs that would also be the perfect gift for Mum. Who the hell buys their mum 4 mugs for Mother's Day??? Come on folks, own up.

Every single item is so suitable for Mother's Day from a ****** Dyson hairdryer to a chainsaw. If no one had a mum QVC would go bust. Next it will be the perfect gift for Easter.

CC

I read in the paper the other day that Ms Holden is now bringing out her own high street clothing range for fennwrightmanson. How long before Q latches onto her bringing out a range for them ? Not that she`d be seen dead wearing it.
The article compared her with Holly Willoughby and how they`ve both latched into "flogging" stuff as an aside to their other jobs.

I've only caught a bit just now, and Chuntley is doing her usual insincerity bit, and I've got to say though, Amanda Holden to me is not an inspiration. she married Les Dennis to get her name known, had an affair and gone on from there, I'd have had more respect for her if she'd made it on her own, so unless Marie Curie, Mother Theresa or Florence Nightingale (real inspirational women) are being talked about on QVC, I wont be hopping on again today. :mysmilie_3:

Catherine's daughter is her most inspirational woman - I don't know anything about her so I can't comment on that. Ruth Langsford also is being touted as inspirational and I can't imagine why. Nice woman, successful but not really inspirational. Oh and us, the QVC viewers. Might have done more good if they had had viewers on shows who really were an inspiration to others.

CC

Inspirational women - what a load of bullcrap ! I don't know anyone during my 70 years that has been 'inspired' by anyone - we play the cards we're dealt and just get on with life.

Alongside the flashing of her bum a couple of years ago that she 'selfied', her ever revealing clothes, her clearly botoxed face and the way she tries to be 'down to earth', Amanda Holden is really the polar opposite of class and elegance.

I've only caught a bit just now, and Chuntley is doing her usual insincerity bit, and I've got to say though, Amanda Holden to me is not an inspiration. she married Les Dennis to get her name known, had an affair and gone on from there, I'd have had more respect for her if she'd made it on her own, so unless Marie Curie, Mother Theresa or Florence Nightingale (real inspirational women) are being talked about on QVC, I wont be hopping on again today. :mysmilie_3:

Is it my imagination or is chuntley morphing into a dark haired Holly W?

Strange how all Q inspirational women happen to sell stuff on their channel

:mysmilie_486::mysmilie_490:

Note for Amanda Holden.......
Now Pet I’d be a little bit impressed, on the day of Inspirational Women, if rather than saying I’ve given my trunks to Emma Willis but instead to a charity helping rehousing of the homeless, the victims of domestic abuse or fire and flood.

Is it my imagination or is chuntley morphing into a dark haired Holly W?

Not your imagination LATI, she probably thinks if half of “This Morning” end up on QVC, then maybe, just maybe if she tries hard enough, the reverse might happen.......think again Chuntley. :mysmilie_3:

Did anyone see The Apprentice Comic Relief last night?
Rylan, Kelly Hoppen , Amanda Holden ... hilarious naff!!
2 nd part on tonight .. although do try to catch up with first half especially Hoppen no personality

Oops Amanda

“People think my range is expensive cause it’s mine, but I’m very much high street, I dress high street, I do everything high street.”

Oh no Amanda what a Bungleberry Q does everything but not.......

Highstreet!

:mysmilie_17:

So, all those slash to the thigh frocks she wears on the red carpet we can buy in Bon Marche then ?. Jeez she's just like the rest of 'em who have never done a day's hard work in their ****** lives, but preach to the rest of us how 'like us' they are.

Oops Amanda

“People think my range is expensive cause it’s mine, but I’m very much high street, I dress high street, I do everything high street.”

Highstreet!

I’m very tempted to say something about a “street” but I’ll resist this once!

In the 4pm show, she was wearing new season Louboutins...high street, my backside!

She’s such a liar, fits in well at QVC. One minute she shops with QVC, then the high street, is that to furnish her country house one wonders? It’s funny when she was thinking of things to put in her mini tin suitcase sold by QVC, all she could think of was Elemis and a load of “er...er...bath bombs....er....Elemis....er....” the woman is a walking fibber.

She’s such a liar, fits in well at QVC. One minute she shops with QVC, then the high street, is that to furnish her country house one wonders? It’s funny when she was thinking of things to put in her mini tin suitcase sold by QVC, all she could think of was Elemis and a load of “er...er...bath bombs....er....Elemis....er....” the woman is a walking fibber.

..... And to put in the rope baskets the Molton Brown set coming up as a TSV which is a good one.

So was wondering so she says, Oh I gave a set of my trunks to Emma Willis, she gave them to her daughter for Christmas she’s at that age etc. etc.
So how does that work then does AH place her order and pay online have them delivered, then pop around to to Willis with here’s my trunks? But then the said daughter gets AH cast offs for Christmas pressie.

In the 4pm show, she was wearing new season Louboutins...high street, my backside!

The shoe stall in Chelmsford market sells looky-likey Louboutins with red soles. They are next to the mock-Crocs.

Oops Amanda

Highstreet!

She's obviously been coached by the 'directors' in the gallery to encourage viewers to see her as a trusted friend. As do most of the presenters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back