Bundleberry TSV 8/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Surely they won’t have a TSV with just one colour option especially orange which is very much a marmite colour and quite difficult to incorporate into the type of interior which I imagine most of Q’s viewers have.

Quite like the orange but they will just lie about the floor full of junk so I'm not specially interested.

The cat/rabbit will clamber inside/on top of to have a kip, some dogs will use as a face wipe after meals, & my house thief Springer thing will empty out the contents & bring them to me, one by one, until he gets a biscuit.....

Deep joy.

Having entered the portals of Homesense recently, - an offshoot of TK Maxx for homewares, anything I want I shall get from there, and is equal to anything that money ambitious Holden is fronting. (I refuse to say that its 'her' range)

Good for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
BundleBerry by Amanda Holden Set of 3 Woven Storage Baskets
Item Number 709370
QVC Price £47.00
TSV Price £34.98
P&P £4.95

A set of three nestable storage baskets from BundleBerry by Amanda Holden with a sturdy woven construction. Available in a choice of six chic colours and with carry handles on both sides, these on-trend baskets make clearing clutter stylish.

Clever design - save on space when these baskets aren't in use by storing them inside each other and don’t worry about transporting from place to place; the sturdy woven handles make moving them around a breeze.

Choose your colour - there's a shade to suit every style of décor. For neutral colour palettes, choose the Grey, Blush, or White options or for a fun pop of colour, go for Blue, Lilac or Coral.

Look for the ladybird - every piece in Amanda Holden's beautiful homeware collection features her signature ladybird motif hiding somewhere on the design. A special symbol of love and good fortune for her family, Amanda hopes to share this good luck with each and every one of you.

Braided cotton rope
Spot clean only

Colour options:
Grey
Blush
Blue
White
Lilac
Coral

Contains:
1 x large basket (l x w x d): 45cm x 33cm x 30cm (17.7" x 13.5" x 11.8")
1 x medium basket (l x w x d): 38cm x 28cm x 26cm (15" x 11" x 10.2")
1 x small basket (l x w x d): 32cm x 24cm x 23cm (12.6" x 9.4" x 9")

https://www.qvcuk.com/BundleBerry-b...f-3-Woven-Storage-Baskets.product.709370.html

I bought the blue for my granddaughter she's only had her own bedroom a little while now and she wanted the baskets to match her decor. I am going for the charcoal I think they are quite cute. not cheap tbh but....

I bought the blue for my granddaughter she's only had her own bedroom a little while now and she wanted the baskets to match her decor. I am going for the charcoal I think they are quite cute. not cheap tbh but....

I feel like I'm losing my mind as I absolutely love the lilac version even though there isn't a corner in my flat where lilac could go...MUST.BE.STRONG!

Watching the video I personally couldn’t think or bare to have those cubes in a room with baskets/boxes/tubs or the like, with all stuff sticking out of them.
Pulling the containers out of the cubes with stuff failing out, or having to rummage for things all the time - nightmare.
So just give me drawers, shelves inside and doors on the front, with the stuff put in some fairly neat easily managed order behind with the odd container for any loose items.

my granddaughter has one of the bunk bed where there are square shelves buit into the wall. so the baskets will fit in there. I want mine for magazines, stationary and my current books. cant wait!

That knitted look will be a right pain for trapping dust, pet hair or bits. For £40 they seem expensive for what they are or maybe that`s me being a cheapskate because I tend to buy storage stuff from the likes of Home Bargains or similar.
I like boxes,they stack, hold more, have lids,, keep stuff cleaner and I`ve had some pretty ones from The Works which hold everything from spare toiletries to scarves and gloves.

It really wouldn’t do for us all to be the same our homes would be carbon copies and no one would have their individual style.
For us with a yellow lab who still thinks he’s an Andrex puppy, thank goodness never makes an attempt to get up stairs.
Practical hidden away storage is for us, AH would say loo rolls in her basket in the downstairs loo but for us is a real no no.
Just enough room for six rolls tucked away in the small unit the sink sits on along with a spare clean guest towel and a fresh in stock hand wash - no room for a knitted basket collecting dust and the likes.

£40 for 3 baskets. Ok, the colours are nice and tempting, BUT TKMaxx Homesense have far more variety of storage and with lids for stacking practicality, at a far less price.

Baskets are ok for kids rooms, but tend to look untidy elsewhere.

just got mine. they are very sturdy and the box was sooooooo heavy my Hermes chap who is lovely brought them in for me. the charcoal is nice enough has a mottled look you get with mixed fibres so more casual look than I thought still smart. bigger than they look on tv. the blue is really gorgeous. beautiful colour and fantastic looking for my princess in her bedroom. not cheap but worth the £13.33 each inc postage for them. I have boxes with lids for storage in the wardrobes and cupboards but these are nice to show off or store stuff you want to hand.

BM had identical to these last year for £14.99, so whatever warehouse BM got theirs from, QVC have too.

just got mine. they are very sturdy and the box was sooooooo heavy my Hermes chap who is lovely brought them in for me. the charcoal is nice enough has a mottled look you get with mixed fibres so more casual look than I thought still smart. bigger than they look on tv. the blue is really gorgeous. beautiful colour and fantastic looking for my princess in her bedroom. not cheap but worth the £13.33 each inc postage for them. I have boxes with lids for storage in the wardrobes and cupboards but these are nice to show off or store stuff you want to hand.

My lilac ones arrived yesterday and they're a much nicer colour 'in the flesh', more of a dark, dusty lilac. My other half was whining that they were too purple so that made me like them even more :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back