Buckley Fashion Jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Polly Esther

Registered Shopper
Has anyone ever tried anything from this range? What's the quality like?

I'm getting married in July and want something sparkly for my neck/ears. There's no way I want anything "genuine" though as it's not the sort of thing I'd really get much wear out of (not to mention I don't want to spend too much.....especially considering how much I've already spent on the dress!!) :9:

Was looking at this set - as I thought it looked quite "bridal" and would go quite well with the tiara (ooh get me) I have in front of my veil:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.336143

Adrian Buckley always strikes me as such a lovely man too!

Has anyone ever tried anything from this range? What's the quality like?

I'm getting married in July and want something sparkly for my neck/ears. There's no way I want anything "genuine" though as it's not the sort of thing I'd really get much wear out of (not to mention I don't want to spend too much.....especially considering how much I've already spent on the dress!!) :9:

Was looking at this set - as I thought it looked quite "bridal" and would go quite well with the tiara (ooh get me) I have in front of my veil:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.336143

Adrian Buckley always strikes me as such a lovely man too!

Hi Birdie, That looks nice! I have had the brooches from him, but not for me but as gifts to my auntie in USA and she loved it and the quality of the items looked good when they arrived.

I agree he does come across as a nice man.

Thank you! xx

Think I might go for it. Been looking around for something suitable for a while and it does look pretty perfect!

Am just not used to sparkly jewellery, as I usually prefer something simpler...but if I can't sparkle on my wedding day, when can I? :)

Thank you! xx

Think I might go for it. Been looking around for something suitable for a while and it does look pretty perfect!

Am just not used to sparkly jewellery, as I usually prefer something simpler...but if I can't sparkle on my wedding day, when can I? :)

Go for it Birdie!!!! it will look fab! xxxxx

First of all, congratulations on your forthcoming wedding Birdie. That set looks absolutely lovely, ideal choice I think.

I've had a few brooches from the AB range too and they really are well made. I'm sure I've seen some similar styles in M&S (perhaps the bigger stores) so it might be worth checking there too.

Thanks all - have gone for it now. Can always send it back if I don't like it and it'll be nice to try it on at home with a few other weddingy bits (but not the dress, as it's not finished yet - I only have a picture of that!

Thanks all - have gone for it now. Can always send it back if I don't like it and it'll be nice to try it on at home with a few other weddingy bits (but not the dress, as it's not finished yet - I only have a picture of that!

Good for you.....hope you'll be pleased with it.

That's a lovely set Birdie, it will be perfect for your wedding day (congratulations!).
I have a small Kingfisher brooch from the AB range, it's lovely, very sparkly, and the weight and quality seems very nice.

I have had things from AB and they are very well made. When I saw that set on Pippa I thought it sat beautifully on her neck and would look just right on a bride. Good Luck.

Amazingly the set arrived this morning (fast!!).

It is PERFECT. Took it to my dress fitting this morning and it goes so well with my lovely dress!

Seems very well made and looks much more expensive than the price tag. Even the earrings, although very simple are just right.

Really really pleased. In fact, while I was in the bridal shop, I noticed some similar sets that were almost twice the price..

Some lovely stuff on that Pilgrim site Jabba.....must resist!!

Latest posts

Back