Brown Shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry I think the segment has ended now. I do wonder if the QVC stylists throw all the clothes/shoes/accessories up in the air and grab the nearest thing to put on the model.

Stylists? Anyone that sends a model out on show with a stupid outfit/ill fitting outfit/ridiculous hats/shoes/sunglasses in winter/clashing colours/fat showing through too tight trousers, needs to have a word with themselves. OK, might be edgy and funky to the young but that isn't Q's market. They sell less and less to me in the fashion department.

CC

Stylists? Anyone that sends a model out on show with a stupid outfit/ill fitting outfit/ridiculous hats/shoes/sunglasses in winter/clashing colours/fat showing through too tight trousers, needs to have a word with themselves. OK, might be edgy and funky to the young but that isn't Q's market. They sell less and less to me in the fashion department.
I agree, especially about the models wearing trousers that are a size too small for them. It just doesn't look elegant. Maybe as you say, the stylists are not into 'elegant'. However, Melissa, MW rep, a middle aged woman, who has the whole size range available to her, does the same thing. A size up, and the trousers would not wrinkle all the way up the legs and cling to her calf muscles. Often, when the models turn around, you can see how the material pulls against their bodies and shows rolls of flesh. One size up, and this would not happen.

Clearly the 'sample' sizes in the studio (probably a "small") are not going to fit Sophie the plus plus size model, but that doesn't stop the stylists pushing her out onto the charity shop studio floor looking a fright.

Speaking of 'target' audience. I recently wrote a review and its very telling the age group of those leaving reviews, in all product ranges. It seems equally balanced between the Over 65s and the next age group down, but this bit of data seems to have by passed those in their Research Dept.

Clearly the 'sample' sizes in the studio (probably a "small") are not going to fit Sophie the plus plus size model, but that doesn't stop the stylists pushing her out onto the charity shop studio floor looking a fright.

Speaking of 'target' audience. I recently wrote a review and its very telling the age group of those leaving reviews, in all product ranges. It seems equally balanced between the Over 65s and the next age group down, but this bit of data seems to have by passed those in their Research Dept.
I looked at the reviews for Ruthie's first venture into footwear & at that point they were all from these age groups.

Just seen the awful brown shoes on a replay show on the style channel. To add insult to injury, they were at least two sizes too big for Pirijo, and they certainly weren’t the right shoes to wear with tight cut trousers. Very Minnie Mouse.

Just seen the awful brown shoes on a replay show on the style channel. To add insult to injury, they were at least two sizes too big for Pirijo, and they certainly weren’t the right shoes to wear with tight cut trousers. Very Minnie Mouse.
Both of the following appeared.

Bought my Chuggas winter-wear elsewhere £20 cheaper but you also need to factor in the cost of buying insoles so you can walk properly in them. (Aldi to the rescue).

I remember the derri boot from the 1970s when all girls (irrespective of our wishes) were ‘obliged’ to wear them in the Highland winters. Despite what they looked like they had a fab woolly lining and no one laughed be
1628964653510.jpeg
cause we were all wearing them 😂🤣😂

Used to be the rule for a gentleman....
Brown shoes only to be worn in the country, always black in town 😂
Can you tell Simon Biagi that brown shoes cannot be worn with pinstripe navy trousers (when he's got a ****** polo shirt up top that doesn't match). On the other hand, I've seen Craig wear brown shoes with navy trousers and it looks OK. I think black guys can get away with off the wall fashion but it doesn't work for everyone (SB in particular). Craig always looks very trendy and he's a cute guy. I like him.

CC

Can you tell Simon Biagi that brown shoes cannot be worn with pinstripe navy trousers (when he's got a ****** polo shirt up top that doesn't match). On the other hand, I've seen Craig wear brown shoes with navy trousers and it looks OK. I think black guys can get away with off the wall fashion but it doesn't work for everyone (SB in particular). Craig always looks very trendy and he's a cute guy. I like him.

CC
I suppose someone's got to.

Latest posts

Back