Brown Shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No Twi, where've you been? He was on the "New Presenter Vote In". Remember ages ago when they had a QVC got talent thing and loads of people applied. Craig won it and Julia was mortified because it was supposed to be for new talent but he had already been on Express shopping chanel and he was good. So he won. It was all deemed to be unfair because he wasn't new talent but Q got their rules wrong. I think Abbi Horne was in the finals but she failed. Still there though.

I've always liked Craig and I think he's good at his job.

CC

No Twi, where've you been? He was on the "New Presenter Vote In". Remember ages ago when they had a QVC got talent thing and loads of people applied. Craig won it and Julia was mortified because it was supposed to be for new talent but he had already been on Express shopping chanel and he was good. So he won. It was all deemed to be unfair because he wasn't new talent but Q got their rules wrong. I think Abbi Horne was in the finals but she failed. Still there though.

CC
CC - I'm very impressive with the depth of your knowledge about Craigie & if you want a change of career you'd be outstanding as his PR manager. BTW I've always liked men in navy suits & think they look good worn with tan shoes - my sister is truly horrified & says that if I was young I'd be a wannabe WAG.

Ah, a WAG. Why can't I be one? Well the answer is, I'm not tall enough, slim enough, blonde enough, busty enough, young enough, tanned enough, I look shite in sunglasses and I'm not going to sleep with anyone I don't fancy just because I want to spend £1000 on a handbag.

If Craig would like me as his PR manager I'm right here. But he has to like dogs.

CC

Ah, a WAG. Why can't I be one? Well the answer is, I'm not tall enough, slim enough, blonde enough, busty enough, young enough, tanned enough, I look shite in sunglasses and I'm not going to sleep with anyone I don't fancy just because I want to spend £1000 on a handbag.

If Craig would like me as his PR manager I'm right here. But he has to like dogs.

CC
I think any Craigie dog would have to be a toy breed, the kind that would be happy to be carried around in a handbag. I'm now going to stop being a Saturday night witch 🧙‍♀️

Gil
I think any Craigie dog would have to be a toy breed, the kind that would be happy to be carried around in a handbag. I'm now going to stop being a Saturday night witch 🧙‍♀️

Yeah, Gill Gauntlett has some kind of broomstick you can buy :LOL: :LOL:

CC

Yeah, Gill Gauntlett has some kind of broomstick you can buy :LOL: :LOL:

CC
CC I wouldn't even consider looking at any of the Made in China tat that person peddles. All mine are bespoke & absolutely fabulous darling. As for this - I look shite in sunglasses, I'm sure you don't Merida, I've never seen anyone who doesn't suit a pair of sunnies 🕶️

Last edited:
I remember the derri boot from the 1970s when all girls (irrespective of our wishes) were ‘obliged’ to wear them in the Highland winters. Despite what they looked like they had a fab woolly lining and no one laughed beView attachment 21908cause we were all wearing them 😂🤣😂
Oh God, my mum made me wear a pair of these much to my disgust. All the other kiddies were kitted out in the latest fashions (or so I thought) and I was lumbered with these hideous things...I'd be glad of them now lol!

CC
Look on the bright side - you are too young for Wayne Rooney. Every cloud …..

Craig looked lovely on a show last night. He was wearing a green quilted gilet over his normal togs, with hands in pockets.

Reality hit when he took his hands out of his pockets and started waving them around. Air traffic control at Heathrow have had to ban their staff from watching QVC.

CC
Again? 👑

Clearly the 'sample' sizes in the studio (probably a "small") are not going to fit Sophie the plus plus size model, but that doesn't stop the stylists pushing her out onto the charity shop studio floor looking a fright.

Speaking of 'target' audience. I recently wrote a review and its very telling the age group of those leaving reviews, in all product ranges. It seems equally balanced between the Over 65s and the next age group down, but this bit of data seems to have by passed those in their Research Dept.
The samples are always small - when I was working - always a 10 - '11' max. Not seen sophia in MW. Agree that Mel has access to range - maybe not the latest offerings etc - remember q couldn't organise an orgy in a brothel... Fashion is always very last minute in terms of high street demo - ime.

Can you tell Simon Biagi that brown shoes cannot be worn with pinstripe navy trousers (when he's got a ****** polo shirt up top that doesn't match). On the other hand, I've seen Craig wear brown shoes with navy trousers and it looks OK. I think black guys can get away with off the wall fashion but it doesn't work for everyone (SB in particular). Craig always looks very trendy and he's a cute guy. I like him.

CC
Sorry Candy, but I don't think you're his type....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I voted for him . . .

CC
knob.

CC
I expect the 'voting' was totally rigged by q.

Can you tell Simon Biagi that brown shoes cannot be worn with pinstripe navy trousers (when he's got a ****** polo shirt up top that doesn't match). On the other hand, I've seen Craig wear brown shoes with navy trousers and it looks OK. I think black guys can get away with off the wall fashion but it doesn't work for everyone (SB in particular). Craig always looks very trendy and he's a cute guy. I like him.

CC
Craig always looks well turned out... Except he buys his shirts a size too small.

Clearly the 'sample' sizes in the studio (probably a "small") are not going to fit Sophie the plus plus size model, but that doesn't stop the stylists pushing her out onto the charity shop studio floor looking a fright.

Speaking of 'target' audience. I recently wrote a review and its very telling the age group of those leaving reviews, in all product ranges. It seems equally balanced between the Over 65s and the next age group down, but this bit of data seems to have by passed those in their Research Dept.
Ruth Langsford is clearly reaching out to her over 55 year old fans with her repeated 'nanny' jokes. She probably thinks that if she relates to these women on that level, they'll be more likely to buy her clothes and then, because they are the target customers, give them a good review And her so called 'edit' shows always comprise clothes we have already seen time and again. They are not, as she says, items she has specifically chosen from the thousands available. They are most likely displayed on a rail for her and she chooses from that.

Latest posts

Back